Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

I wonder if everyone would be so united in their desire to see Chad gone if he had caught that ball last night.

She was apparently cheating on him...Oh hell naw. **** that chick

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that Chad found the receipt in her car so he pretty much caught her cheating and that they accidentally bumped heads while arguing. Who knows what's true at this point. I think most guys would flip **** if they caught their wives/girlfriends cheating. Still NO excuse what so ever to hit a woman. If he did intentionally then he's a POS scumbag.

I just do not understand what Ireland did to deserve another chance to run the ship...we should've rid ourselves of the Tuna stench and his boys...any of the big pickups Ireland has made since he has been "in charge" have flopped...Dansby is not great, Marshall lasted 2 seasons here after trading 2 2nds, Vontae Davis is overrated, Sean Smith sucks...he got lucky with Wake because no one pays attention to CFL and every first round pick he's made has been "safe"...you dont win with safe...

But there was a receipt for condoms in the car..damn..and apparently he knew nothing about it, and maybe just maybe she hit him first, but I'm sorry if a female wants to hit me like a man, she's gonna get hit back like a man.

Don't jump to conclusions until you get the WHOLE story. Not twitter pieces.

I just don't know how you marry someone a month ago and then suddenly turn into a Street Fighter 2 character on them. smdh

I just do not understand what Ireland did to deserve another chance to run the ship...we should've rid ourselves of the Tuna stench and his boys...any of the big pickups Ireland has made since he has been "in charge" have flopped...Dansby is not great, Marshall lasted 2 seasons here after trading 2 2nds, Vontae Davis is overrated, Sean Smith sucks...he got lucky with Wake because no one pays attention to CFL and every first round pick he's made has been "safe"...you dont win with safe...

Dude nobody gives a **** about what you have said now in 5 different responses. Stop talking about Ireland jesus christ.

Jeff, you can't be right every time. At least he didn't hit his own mom.

Details on Chad Johnson arrest: Chad and his wife Evelyn went out to dinner. On their way back they got into an argument when she found a receipt for a box of condoms in the car. The argument gets really heated and by the time they get home, they are in the driveway and she alleges he headbutted her, they butted heads. She has a laceration in her forehead. Rescue arrived took to her to the hospital – West side regional.

that what the Davie police report states.

Unbelievable. CUT.

I honestly didn't expect this from Chad. He is vulgar and immature, but he has never shown any semblance of off-the-field problems or anger issues of this sort. Cut him and don't even think twice...

I think youre wrong. Wasnt it stated earlier that he had a domestic incident in college?

Also, when you consider their relationship began out of arguing with each other on twitter and cursing her out as he stated, you cant say that isnt a recipe for disaster. Foolish decision on his part to get involved with her. But, were talking about a guy who judges women on what video games they make him pause. :bobdole:

The guy is just a complete ****ing moron. Where complete morons go, trouble follows. Its really that simple. I wont say he has never made me laugh, he has. And I know my sense of humor can sometimes be less than high brow. But, people who find this guys type of humor and antics entertaining cant really be all that bright. I mean, the guy tries to be funny 24/7. Anyone who does that is going to whiff often. This guy whiffs almost everytime.

I wouldn't care if he accidentally knocked heads with her trying to bend down and pick a flower. He's worthless.

His ass would've been gone before anything like this could happen if it was up to me.

Back
Top Bottom