Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Lol okay there goes the theory that Chad doesn't get arrested or cause any problems off the field. Now his actions will most likely affect his play on the field (which at this point hasn't been much). He hasn't shown a reason for the organization to keep him around.

Dude sucks. Cut him. He never should have been signed.

I personally don't believe Chad intentionally attacked his Wife over something so small. He is a clown but not an ass and deserves the benefit of the doubt here. Also considering the fact that his wife is a reality tv star who has made a career out of being over the top and making people look ridiculous. I hope the fins don't cut the man purely off speculation and fan-based hatred.

Chad Johnson headbutts his GF! Busted her forehead open!

WOW, Wish I could have seen that live... Chads done... CUT HIM! He cant blame anybody but himself for the downfall of his career!

I personally don't believe Chad intentionally attacked his Wife over something so small. He is a clown but not an ass and deserves the benefit of the doubt here. Also considering the fact that his wife is a reality tv star who has made a career out of being over the top and making people look ridiculous. I hope the fins don't cut the man purely off speculation and fan-based hatred.

Ok, but if we don't cut him then expect more bad decisions in the future. It's the make-up of Chad Johnson. Wake up, **** my pants, do dumb ****, make poor decisions, blame others.

You can end it now, or allow it to continue on.

Well, if they cut Chad (a starter) where they didn't cut Philip Merling (a backup) after he beat up his pregnant girlfriend, we'll know that the difference was Philbin insisting on a different kind of culture. Some combination of Ireland, Sparano and Ross didn't seem to care last time, or when we traded for the overrated megadouche known as Brandon Marshall.

Because those morons drafted Merling and he wasnt nearly as high profile as MuchoStinko. MuchoStinko is a FA here on I believe a one year contract. Much easier to cut than a guy you drafted at the end of the 1st round.

The mugshot.

A0ESePPCIAETWEA-1.jpg

Dosent he just look like a smug, douchebag, ******* that you would like to punch right in his ****ing face?

As opposed to accidentally attacked? And who cares what caused it? The fact is, he's already been a huge distraction. Now he's just made it worse. He can GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom