Chiefs Release Winston | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs Release Winston

Well, hopefully his price tag will come down now that he's been cut by two teams in back to back seasons.

I would welcome this sign. He's only 29 and has 6 years of experience in a ZBS. Give him a 3 year deal. He'd be a good stopgap player to have while we draft a Tackle in this draft to work behind him and learn the position and in maybe 1-3 years you have a replacement.

"The Dolphins could sign Winston before the free agent period signing period begins on Saturday because players who get released can make deals immediately. However, Miami would likely put Winston through an extensive physical before making an offer".

Add some decent CB plus bringing back Hartline and Clemons.

I'm all for Clemons coming back but I do not want Hartline back at all. Unless he comes at like 4 mil a year which doesn't seem to be happening I would love to see him leave. CBs we can get the draft maybe a decent one in Fa. But I hope this Hartline thing doesn't happen. Much rather draft a wr

I'm all for Clemons coming back but I do not want Hartline back at all. Unless he comes at like 4 mil a year which doesn't seem to be happening I would love to see him leave. CBs we can get the draft maybe a decent one in Fa. But I hope this Hartline thing doesn't happen. Much rather draft a wr

Even if we sign Hartline And Wallace we still need to address WR in the draft.

Why on earth would you NOT at least bring this guy down for a serious look-see???? If you don't like the answers to the questions or the demand for $$$, then you pass. But at least you've kicked the tires and taken the test drive. I'm sick of us only bringing in guys we are 100% completely sold on. Teams have figured this out and sign the guys before we can get any deal done. Maybe he's a flake, maybe he's our next all-pro RT. Won't know until we at least talk to him.

Apparently he played for Sherman for 2 years

sounds like there's some medical red flags here...maybe that's why the chiefs cut him...we should be careful here

Back
Top Bottom