Chris Grier: “I don’t want to pick 11th.” & Other Notes | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier: “I don’t want to pick 11th.” & Other Notes

How do you feel about Mayfield? I know he doesn't have the physical measurements of a prototypical QB, but I am curious to see how he compares in dissecting defenses and accuracy. I have only watched him once in the bowl game this last week and he seemed to have a very solid grasp of the offense, etc. I haven't really looked into it and I am not sure how his skills translate to the NFL, but he seems like he has everything going for him except size. To me, he's a very intriguing prospect.
He reminds me of a poor mans RUSSEL WILSON. Is that good or bad? He's got................Potential! Is he MANZIEL or WILSON or somewhere in between?

I’m surprised this same bad take is still being used. The best players on this team are young guys outside of Suh. All drafted by this current GM or acquired by this GM.
It's pretty hard to find a positive comment on a given day. What's funnier is that anyone thinks they know a specific individual in the front office and wether they do good work. A lot of posts are pure dribble with words like "the kid", thrown in to make them look superior and wise. Your posts are often appreciated however.

Back
Top Bottom