"Confirmation Of Interest In Rosevelt Colvin" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Confirmation Of Interest In Rosevelt Colvin"

How does making him a MLB give the upper hand to NO? Secondly, if your defense sucks so bad, why are you going to cut your best DT, and let your best DB walk off without a fight? I'm just curious what the master plan is......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
How does making him a MLB give the upper hand to NO? Secondly, if your defense sucks so bad, why are you going to cut your best DT, and let your best DB walk off without a fight? I'm just curious what the master plan is......

Geez dont be so harsh Iam a Phins fan too and I wouldnt mind if Spikes is a Phin at all. Hand had a off year, he was very incosistent and didnt keep his weight down, and he isnt worth 5 million a year. The Saints will probably use one of the first round picks to draft a quicker DT. Sammy Knight well this one upsets me but Vick is our division and supposely the Organization wants more speed on the D.
Why would Spikes come to New Orleans because the Saints offense was one of the best and if there D gets decent then that would certainly help.
:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom