Congratulations on the Win | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

LOL and you know he probably took the whole day off of work so he could engage in petty back and forths with finheaven and TGG for the next 10 hours. Seriously, if you actually look at his posts they consist of nothing more than simplistic bickering. He has never once given a cogent, insightful analytical post. He offers nothing in terms of the upcoming potential draftees. Has no insight in game mechanics or formations. He has never given a real cogent analysis of any players. He just engages in petty petty bickering. Why some people think he actually adds anything of any value is beyond me. He is simply a troll that seeks nonsubstantive arguments while antagonizing fins fans.

Can we dispense with the "Sanchez plays best in the biggest games" nonsense? Sunday was this year's biggest game and he sucked. For once, he didn't get lucky at the end of the game and overshadow a crappy performance with a few good plays.
that giants / jets game was a pretty big game too.

that giants / jets game was a pretty big game too.

His first couple of years he was masked by a great defensive and an elite running game. This is the first time the team actually needed to rely on him to carry it through its deficiencies. He failed miserably. So what you have is a qb who cant do anything unless he has a great defense, an elite OL and an elite running game. Yep. Thats the type of franchise qb i want to waste a top five pick on. LOL

I knew asking you to be objective was pointless. Sanchez has never been good except for the briefest of stretches. By now it is obvious to everyone except for you that the "good Sanchez" is the anomaly. Can we dispense with the "Sanchez plays best in the biggest games" nonsense? Sunday was this year's biggest game and he sucked. For once, he didn't get lucky at the end of the game and overshadow a crappy performance with a few good plays.

It is never a good thing for a QB when your head coach announces that the way to get back to winning is to stop relying on the QB to win games. Or, that your GM is fielding questions about replacing you.

Some of his own teammates have given up on him. It was obvious during the game and it is a large part of the friction between Holmes and Sanchez.

From an ESPN article:

"I was told privately by a couple of Jets players just eight days earlier, following their loss to the Giants, that "we're only as good as our quarterback." So it's easy to surmise what we saw was Holmes' frustration having reached its boiling point. After he failed to catch a pass in a game for the first time in his 95-game career, coupled with unimaginable frustration from running routes, getting open and still watching Sanchez's flagrant incapability to get him or anyone else the ball with any degree of frequency, who can't understand why Holmes just couldn't hide his disgust any longer?"

The problem with Sanchez is he's never played faced with legitimate pressure. His fatboy always enables him, praises him and keeps him playing no matter how badly he's crapped the bed. When your backup holds an AARP card and stands as much of chance of replacing you as Rex does of passing up a pair of cute tootsies, there's no pressure to retain your job. Moore on the other hand was conscripted into service for a winless demoralized team knowing despite the obstacles, it could well be his last chance to rehabilitate a career done in by post-concussive poor play. Now that's pressure and the bottom line is that the jest went 4-5 vs the Fins 6-3 over the last 9 game stretch.

we still have 2 AP caliber OL so that is a good start, they will upgrade around those 2.

they don't trot out Matt Moore.

The #1 WR is a SB MVP and we nearly made a SBw/ him last year. I guess that is better than being a cancer and never winning like your #1 WR, right?

Brandon Marshall never quite on us the way the Turd has quite on yall this season...Who is the cancer again please remind me? We get stories of Marshall going after team mates for coming to practice hung over...You get stories of Holmes quitting on his team...yea....we lose in that too...I forgot...The Yets are just overly filled with high character guys...

LOL and you know he probably took the whole day off of work so he could engage in petty back and forths with finheaven and TGG for the next 10 hours. Seriously, if you actually look at his posts they consist of nothing more than simplistic bickering. He has never once given a cogent, insightful analytical post. He offers nothing in terms of the upcoming potential draftees. Has no insight in game mechanics or formations. He has never given a real cogent analysis of any players. He just engages in petty petty bickering. Why some people think he actually adds anything of any value is beyond me. He is simply a troll that seeks nonsubstantive arguments while antagonizing fins fans.

NYJunc in a nutshell. One can only feel sorrow for the misery his family has undoubtedly had to endure. It's an illness.

Maybe we are all missing the point and he is trying to be funny. "Set for years" with Sanchez?? Holmes is gone, and your coach is a buffoon. Seriously, if you read ANYTHING about the NFL, the Jets are considered to be a dysfunctional disaster, even in the NY papers. The team is on a downward spiral. If you are so great, why did the Giants and Dolphins beat you when you desperately needed a win? The window you had is closed now, and you were fortunate to finish at 8-8. I would take our future over yours, no matter what you think you accomplished two years ago. Seriously bro', you should have just said congratulations and shut up. Trying to defend the Jets just makes you look ridiculous.

the team obviously wasn't great this year but does that mean they need to get rid of everyone? do you realize how silly this sounds? We stunk the last 3 weeks, we didn't deserve to make the playoffs which is why we are sitting home. what is your point exactly?

I have heard for 3 years now how Miami is better across the board and willbetter than the Jets and every year we are much better- why is that?

So all you can lay your hat on with Holmes is his Super Bowl MVP? LOL Deion Branch, Dexter Jackson, Desmon Howard and Larry Brown won that award. If you think Holmes is anywhere near as good as Marshall you are even stupider than i originally thought and thats saying something. Pittsburgh couldnt get rid of him fast enough lol. You are not set at qb or wr. Your TE is ok. The only reality is that without our two best offensive players and with nothing to play for we beat you while you had everything to play for. I never liked Henne so i never thought we would go anywhere with him but at least i know when my qb is bad. Your team is not very good going forward, your GM doesnt draft very well and your team is bereft of talent. How many pro-bowlers did you send this year? Good luck next year, youll need it. But keep puffing your chest about those two afc championship games you played in a couple of years ago. I would too if it was the best back to back years my team ever had in its history.

we nearly made a SB last year w/ Holmes. Marshall has never even been close to the postseason. Has Marshall ever made a big play to win a big game? has he ever played in a big game?

We are set at QB, we need some help at WR but having Holmes and Kerley we are in a good position. Keller is a very good TE.

if we won would we have made the playoffs? obviously our team was in a spiral the last 3 weeks- it didn't matter who we played.

you never were in a playoff race w/ henne, I have seen my team at the doorstep of the SB 2 times in 3 years w/ my QB.

aren't title games better than 6-10/7-9 seasons? You guys haven't made one in 20 years, you haven't won a playoff game in 11 years.

ive watched the dolphins lose 2 super bowls and 2 afc championships. i never want to think about those games much less hold them up as if they were super bowl victories. i try to erase them from my memory.

i understand the jets have been more successful the last couple years and yes we did have a terrible season. but at some point you have to accept reality and see that things are not nearly as rosy as you think they are. you always seem to have the what have you done for me lately outlook. well lately the dolphins beat the jets and eliminated them from another afc championship loss. lately it seems the dolphins are heading in the right direction and the jets are fading into the past.

It's painful losing in the title game, much more painful than the last couple of weeks BUT the run is also much more fun than not making the playoffs. It's hard to get to SBs, it's hard to win them but when you have a team that can compete annually it's much more fun. I get that you guys forget what that is like but it was uch more fun in '09 and & '10 at this ttime than it is now.

I knew asking you to be objective was pointless. Sanchez has never been good except for the briefest of stretches. By now it is obvious to everyone except for you that the "good Sanchez" is the anomaly. Can we dispense with the "Sanchez plays best in the biggest games" nonsense? Sunday was this year's biggest game and he sucked. For once, he didn't get lucky at the end of the game and overshadow a crappy performance with a few good plays.

It is never a good thing for a QB when your head coach announces that the way to get back to winning is to stop relying on the QB to win games. Or, that your GM is fielding questions about replacing you.

Some of his own teammates have given up on him. It was obvious during the game and it is a large part of the friction between Holmes and Sanchez.

From an ESPN article:

"I was told privately by a couple of Jets players just eight days earlier, following their loss to the Giants, that "we're only as good as our quarterback." So it's easy to surmise what we saw was Holmes' frustration having reached its boiling point. After he failed to catch a pass in a game for the first time in his 95-game career, coupled with unimaginable frustration from running routes, getting open and still watching Sanchez's flagrant incapability to get him or anyone else the ball with any degree of frequency, who can't understand why Holmes just couldn't hide his disgust any longer?"

nice posting Stephen A. Smith articles, this was the same guy telling us on the radio how Braylon edwards couldn't catch in 2010 when he had only a drop or 2(if that many) all year. He knows less about this game than those attacking me in this thread.

Sunday was a big game but the team was in trouble long before that game and it wasn't a playoff game.

Mark stunk the last few weeks, before that he was having a good year but he tanked it along w/ the rest of the team. The last time we did this was 2008, the team bounced back w/ a rookie QB in 2009 to reach the title game. The pieces are in place for long term success, every team misses a postseason here and there. Pitt missed as recently as 2 years ago, NO missed in '07 & '08,...

You have us confused, all you do is spew jealous hatred towards my team.

His first couple of years he was masked by a great defensive and an elite running game. This is the first time the team actually needed to rely on him to carry it through its deficiencies. He failed miserably. So what you have is a qb who cant do anything unless he has a great defense, an elite OL and an elite running game. Yep. Thats the type of franchise qb i want to waste a top five pick on. LOL

For someone who knows so much you prove how little you know w/ each new post. How was the run game elite last year? do elite defenses constantly blow games? Our D was very good but not great, our run game was great in 2009, it was average in 2010. We would not have won 11 games and made the playoffs w/ the play from our QB.

The problem with Sanchez is he's never played faced with legitimate pressure. His fatboy always enables him, praises him and keeps him playing no matter how badly he's crapped the bed. When your backup holds an AARP card and stands as much of chance of replacing you as Rex does of passing up a pair of cute tootsies, there's no pressure to retain your job. Moore on the other hand was conscripted into service for a winless demoralized team knowing despite the obstacles, it could well be his last chance to rehabilitate a career done in by post-concussive poor play. Now that's pressure and the bottom line is that the jest went 4-5 vs the Fins 6-3 over the last 9 game stretch.

yep, starting for a NY team w/ a coach screaming SB every year is no pressure at all. :lol: he's had pressure to win from day 1.

Moore had pressure but Sanchez hasn't:lol::lol: You just can't make this stuff up.

Brandon Marshall never quite on us the way the Turd has quite on yall this season...Who is the cancer again please remind me? We get stories of Marshall going after team mates for coming to practice hung over...You get stories of Holmes quitting on his team...yea....we lose in that too...I forgot...The Yets are just overly filled with high character guys...

Brandon scissorhands is a great guy, a champion that has never helped his team even played a playoff game!

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

This is a great board w/ great posters, unfortunately the best and brightest posters aren't coming at me these last few pages.

the team obviously wasn't great this year but does that mean they need to get rid of everyone? do you realize how silly this sounds? We stunk the last 3 weeks, we didn't deserve to make the playoffs which is why we are sitting home. what is your point exactly?

I have heard for 3 years now how Miami is better across the board and willbetter than the Jets and every year we are much better- why is that?

we nearly made a SB last year w/ Holmes. Marshall has never even been close to the postseason. Has Marshall ever made a big play to win a big game? has he ever played in a big game?

We are set at QB, we need some help at WR but having Holmes and Kerley we are in a good position. Keller is a very good TE.

if we won would we have made the playoffs? obviously our team was in a spiral the last 3 weeks- it didn't matter who we played.

you never were in a playoff race w/ henne, I have seen my team at the doorstep of the SB 2 times in 3 years w/ my QB.

aren't title games better than 6-10/7-9 seasons? You guys haven't made one in 20 years, you haven't won a playoff game in 11 years.

It's painful losing in the title game, much more painful than the last couple of weeks BUT the run is also much more fun than not making the playoffs. It's hard to get to SBs, it's hard to win them but when you have a team that can compete annually it's much more fun. I get that you guys forget what that is like but it was uch more fun in '09 and & '10 at this ttime than it is now.

nice posting Stephen A. Smith articles, this was the same guy telling us on the radio how Braylon edwards couldn't catch in 2010 when he had only a drop or 2(if that many) all year. He knows less about this game than those attacking me in this thread.

Sunday was a big game but the team was in trouble long before that game and it wasn't a playoff game.

Mark stunk the last few weeks, before that he was having a good year but he tanked it along w/ the rest of the team. The last time we did this was 2008, the team bounced back w/ a rookie QB in 2009 to reach the title game. The pieces are in place for long term success, every team misses a postseason here and there. Pitt missed as recently as 2 years ago, NO missed in '07 & '08,...

You have us confused, all you do is spew jealous hatred towards my team.

For someone who knows so much you prove how little you know w/ each new post. How was the run game elite last year? do elite defenses constantly blow games? Our D was very good but not great, our run game was great in 2009, it was average in 2010. We would not have won 11 games and made the playoffs w/ the play from our QB.

yep, starting for a NY team w/ a coach screaming SB every year is no pressure at all. :lol: he's had pressure to win from day 1.

Moore had pressure but Sanchez hasn't:lol::lol: You just can't make this stuff up.

Brandon scissorhands is a great guy, a champion that has never helped his team even played a playoff game!

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

This is a great board w/ great posters, unfortunately the best and brightest posters aren't coming at me these last few pages.

Im glad the jet fans I know are actually intelligent and know 1 Sanchez blows...2 Santurdio is a JOKE and is replaceable...I mean Pitt GAVE him away for what a 5th rounder and Mike Wallace has made them forget about him...Now Brandon Scissorhands as you want to call him has over 1000 more yards than Holmes in his career...same amount of TDs...This year he has almost 600 MORE yards, 2 less TDs, more plays of OVER 20 yards, more plays of 40 yards and what 19 more first downs than Holmes...Holmes wasnt even the leading receiver on the Jets...that goes to the TE Dustin Keller...and even with the crappy QB play he has had the past 2 years...STILL hasnt quite on this team...and last I checked the NFL is a TEAM sport so its not his fault he hasnt made it to a Super Bowl...but wait...Holmes only played in the Super Bowl with Pitt...thats right...when he had a good QB not some wanna be GQ model...

we are young and set for years to come at QB

1243271414_black_guy_laughing-1.gif

1237977238_pineappleexpresslaughing-1.gif

clear.gif

Nobody wants to deal with your ****. Its pointless to go back and forth with you.

Id rather spend time with my mother-in-law than argue with you.

Wow. Wasting hour upon hour copying and pasting just to get into a playground style back and forth and still not saying anything with any substance at all. All this time that you invest in simple pettiness. Do you realize that, and maybe you do, you are going to waste this entire day(and probably many more) engaging in insubstantial diatribes which will accomplish absolutely nothing. All everyone does here is laugh at you. Do you think that reiterating the same drivel you have for the past year about Sanchez is going to change anybodys mind. You say the same thing over and over and over and over again. Do you actually really, and i mean really, think you give anything of value here. I say this in all sincerity. I actually feel really really sorry for you. I do.

Yep Holmes is better than Calvin Johson also since hes never won anything either. LOL Thats how silly and weak your flimsy statements are

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad the jet fans I know are actually intelligent and know 1 Sanchez blows...2 Santurdio is a JOKE and is replaceable...I mean Pitt GAVE him away for what a 5th rounder and Mike Wallace has made them forget about him...Now Brandon Scissorhands as you want to call him has over 1000 more yards than Holmes in his career...same amount of TDs...This year he has almost 600 MORE yards, 2 less TDs, more plays of OVER 20 yards, more plays of 40 yards and what 19 more first downs than Holmes...Holmes wasnt even the leading receiver on the Jets...that goes to the TE Dustin Keller...and even with the crappy QB play he has had the past 2 years...STILL hasnt quite on this team...and last I checked the NFL is a TEAM sport so its not his fault he hasnt made it to a Super Bowl...but wait...Holmes only played in the Super Bowl with Pitt...thats right...when he had a good QB not some wanna be GQ model...

Pitt wouldn't have won that SB 3 years ago w/o Holmes. They did the right thing, they are loaded at WR but we got a steal for a 5th. He wasn't himself this year, I don't expect that to continue. A year ago he made huge plays all year long, made plays in big games- something Marshall has NEVER done. Enjoy his individual stats while you enjoy watching us win.

He was minutes away from playing in a 2nd SB w/ a new team last year, that crappy QB had us on the doorstep of the last 2 SBs only to watch our supposed great D blow it.

Wow. Wasting hour upon hour copying and pasting just to get into a playground style back and forth and still not saying anything with any substance at all. All this time that you invest in simple pettiness. Do you realize that, and maybe you do, you are going to waste this entire day(and probably many more) engaging in insubstantial diatribes which will accomplish absolutely nothing. All everyone does here is laugh at you. Do you think that reiterating the same drivel you have for the past year about Sanchez is going to change anybodys mind. You say the same thing over and over and over and over again. Do you actually really, and i mean really, think you give anything of value here. I say this in all sincerity. I actually feel really really sorry for you. I do.

Yep Holmes is better than Calvin Johson also since hes never won anything either. LOL Thats how silly and weak your flimsy statements are

I'm wasting time taking a few minutes to reply every once in a while but you aren't? Got it.:lol:

Calvin Johnson has made his team BETTER, Calvin is a huge reason why Detroit is in the playoffs. Brandon has never elevated his team, his old tam is back in the playoffs and his new team got WORSE this year.

Sorry I have to repeat myself, I deal w/ more jealous phin fans than just you and so I have to repeat myself from time to time.

Holmes didn't just have a bad season he has shown that his only interest is himself. He got paid and is now a nasty issue in the locker room. You have issues not only with chemistry but personnel. The secondary played bad, the OL sucked, LT is gone and the mighty defense wasn't so mighty. Additionally, it is beginning to sound as if some of the payers are tuning Rex out.

Back
Top Bottom