Congratulations on the Win | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

I for one am not going to pile on you Junc. If we had been to the playoffs and deep into them as you guys have been, I would have been fighting for my teams honor just as you have. In the end it was a stand up thing to do to come here and face the music. Most the people slamming you here would not show up at Gang Green and do the same. You are always welcome at FinHeaven.

And yes it DOES suck when the season ends.

Question... Why do Jets fans give fat Rex a free pass? He is responsible for that team and that QB and thy offense. When is he accountable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your .500 team depended on the charity of others to get in in 09 and the slip ups of others in 2010. A truly elite team will hold serve in its division at the least!

Oh, tell me how stupid Ozzie Newsome turned out to be hiring a position coach instead of REX who actually got them into the playoffs every year and wonder of wonders, actually won the division this year.

Or how great Kerry Rhodes, Bart Scott or Calvin Pace are. Forget Taco, everyone in the western world knows that one but you. And I'd still take Freeman over Taco in a heartbeat. Also tell me how Sanchez is worth 1 3rd round pick let alone the 2 first round picks you were claiming he is on TGG... or how DeBrick is even qualified to carry jake's jock.

But be all that as it may, don't you feel at all embarrassed coming on here as much as you do, especially when the site's finances are on life support and mooching off Matt's bandwidth while insulting iits members including actual supporters?

Pretty incredulous behavior huh? Ive been lurking on the site today to see if there has been anything going on in terms of coaching hires and/or interviews. Ive also been on the draft forum sharing views on the bowl games last night. Im just curious why hes coming on, and why specifically only to this thread. Im on this site anyway for other reasons, but hes purposely and specifically coming onto this site only to exchange insults with fin fans who dont particularly like him. Thats his sole reason for wasting time coming here. Not to engage in anything productive but to go out of his way to get in petty arguements with people who dont want him around. If he was ignoring us and trying to engage in healthy debate with people who hes friendly with thats one thing but hes only replying to the ones who dont want him here to begin with. Strange

Your .500 team depended on the charity of others to get in in 09 and the slip ups of others in 2010. A truly elite team will hold serve in its division at the least!

Oh, tell me how stupid Ozzie Newsome turned out to be hiring a position coach instead of REX who actually got them into the playoffs every year and wonder of wonders, actually won the division this year.

Or how great Kerry Rhodes, Bart Scott or Calvin Pace are. Forget Taco, everyone in the western world knows that one but you. And I'd still take Freeman over Taco in a heartbeat. Also tell me how Sanchez is worth 1 3rd round pick let alone the 2 first round picks you were claiming he is on TGG... or how DeBrick is even qualified to carry jake's jock.

But be all that as it may, don't you feel at all embarrassed coming on here as much as you do, especially when the site's finances are on life support and mooching off Matt's bandwidth while insulting iits members including actual supporters?

I give you facts about absurd posts and you make things up. I never called Rhodes, Scott or Pace GREAT. They are all(or were) good players. Rhodes had a 3 year run where he was one of the best Ssafeties in the game, that was a while ago though- before he went Hollywood.

Rex has gotten his team further than Ozzie's teams the past 2 years, right?

The Sanchez deal was a steal, we essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick to move up to take a franchise QB. we didn't give up a 1st rd pick- we swapped 1st rd position. we gave up 3 bit players and a 2nd rd pick for him.

brick is a top LT.

You don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses out of jealousy for the success of your hated rival.

I for one am not going to pile on you Junc. If we had been to the playoffs and deep into them as you guys have been, I would have been fighting for my teams honor just as you have. In the end it was a stand up thing to do to come here and face the music. Most the people slamming you here would not show up at Gang Green and do the same. You are always welcome at FinHeaven.

And yes it DOES suck when the season ends.

Question... Why do Jets fans give fat Rex a free pass? He is responsible for that team and that QB and thy offense. When is he accountable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rex is getting heat, more than I think he deserves based on his overall body of work. Our D was more disappointing than the O this year so Rex definitely deserves criticism for that. Everyone failed this year from the GM on down, hopefully it's a one year blip.

Pretty incredulous behavior huh? Ive been lurking on the site today to see if there has been anything going on in terms of coaching hires and/or interviews. Ive also been on the draft forum sharing views on the bowl games last night. Im just curious why hes coming on, and why specifically only to this thread. Im on this site anyway for other reasons, but hes purposely and specifically coming onto this site only to exchange insults with fin fans who dont particularly like him. Thats his sole reason for wasting time coming here. Not to engage in anything productive but to go out of his way to get in petty arguements with people who dont want him around. If he was ignoring us and trying to engage in healthy debate with people who hes friendly with thats one thing but hes only replying to the ones who dont want him here to begin with. Strange

I posted a congraulatory thread on here and insecure posters like you and vaark are bashing me- you don't expect me to respond? why are you worried where and when I am posting? if you don't like my posting don't read it. Why insult one of the best posters on the board?

Most the people slamming you here would not show up at Gang Green and do the same. You are always welcome at FinHeaven.

At Gang Green you aren't allowed to say anything critical of the Jets, unlike Jet fans who come to FH to pop off. I know as they have banned me from Gang Green twice, and I didn't use any profanity or tell them how douchy Jests fans are.

The Sanchez deal was a steal, we essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick to move up to take a franchise QB. we didn't give up a 1st rd pick- we swapped 1st rd position. we gave up 3 bit players and a 2nd rd pick for him.

Calling Sanchez a franchise QB, is like saying Ray Lucas is a Hall of Famer. :chuckle:

Sanchez is no more a franchise QB than matt moore

Funny how you continue to revise and retract your claims. As to the stilted "congratulations" some of us are not sufficiently gullible to be mislead by typically familiar passive aggressive fins bashing no matter how genteely delivered.

When will you donate to what you have often disdainfully referred to as "our' site when dismissing the criticisms of new members? Out of curiosity, over the course of 20 thousand posts: have you ever supported this site? Does it ever occur to you that some of the very members you dismissively lecture as knowing nothing or otherwise insult are actually responsible for funding your freedom to do so ad nauseum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how you continue to revise and retract your claims. As to the stilted "congratulations" some of us are not sufficiently gullible to be mislead by typically familiar passive aggressive fins bashing no matter how genteely delivered.

When will you donate to what you have often disdainfully referred to as "our' site when dismissing the criticisms of new members? Out of curiosity, over the course of 20 thousand posts: have you ever supported this site? Does it ever occur to you that some of the very members you dismissively lecture as knowing nothing or otherwise insult are actually responsible for funding your freedom to do so ad nauseum?

beautifully put

Gang Green is the lowest denominator as far as football forums go. I couldn't get polite word in edge wise.
Just a collection of foul mouthed illiterates.
I joined the Falcon site, but they were too polite and reserved.
I no longer go to any other football team sites, because essentially, you become a troll.

My point is that I am sure after they kicked our butts week #6, none of our smack talkers went over and said "congratulations you were the better team". Its all I am saying. When you are bold enough to talk crap about your "Super Bowl" contending team and it's "franchise QB" then it takes some marbles to come back and say "I was wrong". Junc has done that and so I respect him for it. Doesn't mean he doesn't annoy the hell out of me all year long...but hey he is just getting behind his team. Do you know what the homerism would be like around here if we had been to the AFC Championship game the last two years? Hell we have homers who think we are going to the show when we only win 6 games. LOL! But talking with bravado about our team is what we football fans do. I look forward to the day when we can be relevant enough to talk trash again.

At Gang Green you aren't allowed to say anything critical of the Jets, unlike Jet fans who come to FH to pop off. I know as they have banned me from Gang Green twice, and I didn't use any profanity or tell them how douchy Jests fans are.

you can be critical but you can't go there and just bash for no reason. We have plenty of opposing fans who give their opinions of the Jets which many may not like. I don't just come on this site and say "the Jets are great, Miami sucks",... I state my opinions and back them up. I'm here win or lose, I don't post immedaietly after you guys lose, I don't rub it in when we beat you.

Sanchez is no more a franchise QB than matt moore

I missd Matt Moore helping his team get to 2 title games in 3 years, I missed Matt Moore helping his team into playoff contention.

your point is? so now I have to donate money in order to post? that's interesting. I help make this site better whether I donate or not.

You are NOT one of the best posters on this forum...please get your head out of your own A$$....again saying people dont know this or know that...and only bashing out of jealousy or blah blah blah...please...GFYS...you are one of the first A$$clowns to call our division title a fluke...yet when your team has the Colts lay down for them to get into the playoffs its not a fluke...you are possibly the biggest homer Ive ever seen...again...Im glad you dont represent the entire Jet fan base because you dont know a damn thing....

There's no doubt I am one of the best posters on the board.

I remember congratulating you on your div title, the only negative comments I offer are when jealous posters like Vaark try to take away our '09 playoff app. THEN I will state the fact that the road to the div title was an easy one and you got humiliated in the playoffs BUT we had the same easy path and failed so I have always credited Miami for winning that div title.

yes, I am nothing but a homer. Can you find a single SB prediction from me? do you see all the bashing posts of our defense? Do you see me bash the QB when he doesn't play well? Over the last 2 years we have been one of the best teams in the league so it's hard to criticize but I call it as I see it. We had a bad year this year- is this being a homer? b/c we had a bad year does it mean we will never have a chance again like you guys are acting? Stop and read my posts rather than interpret what you want to see.

Now I can get behind this comment :-)

What do you say Junc? How about a donation to support your home away from home? $20 or more gets you a VIP membership and no ads, and instant chat feature.

-Matt

Gang Green is the lowest denominator as far as football forums go. I couldn't get polite word in edge wise.
Just a collection of foul mouthed illiterates.

if you act like you do on here I know why.

My point is that I am sure after they kicked our butts week #6, none of our smack talkers went over and said "congratulations you were the better team". Its all I am saying. When you are bold enough to talk crap about your "Super Bowl" contending team and it's "franchise QB" then it takes some marbles to come back and say "I was wrong". Junc has done that and so I respect him for it. Doesn't mean he doesn't annoy the hell out of me all year long...but hey he is just getting behind his team. Do you know what the homerism would be like around here if we had been to the AFC Championship game the last two years? Hell we have homers who think we are going to the show when we only win 6 games. LOL! But talking with bravado about our team is what we football fans do. I look forward to the day when we can be relevant enough to talk trash again.

I must of missed that part. In fact he was saying the opposite in his passive-aggressive way. His "congratulations" consisted of him saying that the jets still were the better team, that they had a franchise qb while the dolphins dont, were only a couple of pieces away from being back to an elite team and the dolphins might have a top 3rd defense if they get a the right added pieces. He was pretty much saying the season and game were a fluke and we are still much better than you. Sorry, not to pull the status card but I went to one of the most prestigious law schools in this country and am very familiar with this type of false praise. The only reason he came with his congratulatory post was because he had to say something. If his post was "good game dolphins, you were the better team today. good luck next year" thats one thing but his post essentially was a stab at the phins.

I must of missed that part. In fact he was saying the opposite in his passive-aggressive way. His "congratulations" consisted of him saying that the jets still were the better team, that they had a franchise qb while the dolphins dont, were only a couple of pieces away from being back to an elite team and the dolphins might have a top 3rd defense if they get a the right added pieces. He was pretty much saying the season and game were a fluke and we are still much better than you. Sorry, not to pull the status card but I went to one of the most prestigious law schools in this country and am very familiar with this type of false praise. The only reason he came with his congratulatory post was because he had to say something. If his post was "good game dolphins, you were the better team today. good luck next year" thats one thing but his post essentially was a stab at the phins.

When over more than half the season actually Moore was the better QB and we actually were the better team at 6-3 while they were 4-5. But if you hold your breath waiting for him to acknowledge or praise this you'll be turning bluer than moi!

Back
Top Bottom