Congratulations on the Win | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

seasons aren't 9 games, they are 16 games and Matt Moore started 12 games and went 6-6. His first start was against us and from that point on Miami was 6-6, the Jets 6-5 but Miami was better, right? and I spin?:lol:

So his winning % was the same as Sanchez, while playing on a worse team with little or no first team reps in practice, little to no offseason, while in his first year on the team. I'd say that makes him the better QB.

NYJUNC:

Don't listen to a few negative nellies. You ARE a good poster on this site and do add good thoughtful analysis. I haven't posted much here this year but i've had plenty good conversations with you in the past. Thanks for manning up in your OP.

GO PHINS~!

I give you facts about absurd posts and you make things up. I never called Rhodes, Scott or Pace GREAT. They are all(or were) good players. Rhodes had a 3 year run where he was one of the best Ssafeties in the game, that was a while ago though- before he went Hollywood.

Rex has gotten his team further than Ozzie's teams the past 2 years, right?

The Sanchez deal was a steal, we essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick to move up to take a franchise QB. we didn't give up a 1st rd pick- we swapped 1st rd position. we gave up 3 bit players and a 2nd rd pick for him.

brick is a top LT.

You don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses out of jealousy for the success of your hated rival.

Rex is getting heat, more than I think he deserves based on his overall body of work. Our D was more disappointing than the O this year so Rex definitely deserves criticism for that. Everyone failed this year from the GM on down, hopefully it's a one year blip.

I posted a congraulatory thread on here and insecure posters like you and vaark are bashing me- you don't expect me to respond? why are you worried where and when I am posting? if you don't like my posting don't read it. Why insult one of the best posters on the board?

Congratulatory thread? Bull****. This is a sympathy thread. Build up enough steam with the mods to make them think you're actually a good rival fan coming to eat some crow, so you can come back and disrespect the members of this forum and this team in the same pussified passive aggressive manner you're used to. It's pathetic.

I must of missed that part. In fact he was saying the opposite in his passive-aggressive way. His "congratulations" consisted of him saying that the jets still were the better team, that they had a franchise qb while the dolphins dont, were only a couple of pieces away from being back to an elite team and the dolphins might have a top 3rd defense if they get a the right added pieces. He was pretty much saying the season and game were a fluke and we are still much better than you. Sorry, not to pull the status card but I went to one of the most prestigious law schools in this country and am very familiar with this type of false praise. The only reason he came with his congratulatory post was because he had to say something. If his post was "good game dolphins, you were the better team today. good luck next year" thats one thing but his post essentially was a stab at the phins.

This. You have to be quite gullible to think there was any congratulations whatsoever in this OP. It was all backhanded insults, the only thing Junc is able to succeed at.

This. You have to be quite gullible to think there was any congratulations whatsoever in this OP. It was all backhanded insults, the only thing Junc is able to succeed at.
True enough. But this is the closest you are going to get to a true congratulations out of him without us winning a Super Bowl. I mean let's be honest here, he hasn't earned that "spin meister" award for nothing.

GREAT!
Glad to hear you are on board. If you want the full history of the fundraiser it is in the thread titled "Breaking News" stuck to the top of the main forum. How much can we put you down for? The donation button is on the top menu, or click "join VIP". Look forward to some of your GANG GREEN!!!

It was disgraceful, I agree.

Honestly, I don't recall him pleading for donations. I have no problem doing so. I appreciate the site, I enjoy it here even w/ the people that hate me just b/c I am a Jet fan.

Wow junc sinking to new levels.

Comes here to congratulate us and then leads to 15 page thread about how the Jets are still better with 'Sanchize' at the helm and then goes on to say Finheaven is a better place because of him.

Great job junc. If you really wanted to congratulate us for the win you should have stayed off these boards for a week. That would mean more to us than anything else you could say. But thanks for congratulating us for beating the snot out of the Flyboys and sending them into a miserable off season.

That's my fault? it's the fault of the few jealous fans that saw this as an opportunity to attack me but that's ok, I can handle anything thrown at me. I don't let a few misguided fans get me down.

"beating the snot"?:lol: It really has been a long time since you guys saw a quality football team down there.

Looks like the Jets are going down the same road as the Dolphins and their fans, blaming the OC for the short comings of a turd qb.

I partially agree, the fans are blaming the OC but that is what typical fans who are swayed by the media do. You don't get to back to back title games w/ a "turd" at QB. Your QB couldn't keep yuo in the playoff race, ours helped us get to 2 title games.

A QB is considered a franchise QB when the franchises success is based on him, not because of his draft position. Peyton Manning - a franchise QB, Ryan Leaf - not a franchise QB. Right now, Sanchez is NOT a franchise QB.

A franchise QB is someone you can win w/ and we have been one of the winningest teams in the league since Mark became our starter.

So his winning % was the same as Sanchez, while playing on a worse team with little or no first team reps in practice, little to no offseason, while in his first year on the team. I'd say that makes him the better QB.

he played on a team out of the race by the end of september, he had no pressure to win.

I thought Miami was better though? I hear this every year how you have more talent across the board- how come it doesn't translate to more wins?

NYJUNC:

Don't listen to a few negative nellies. You ARE a good poster on this site and do add good thoughtful analysis. I haven't posted much here this year but i've had plenty good conversations with you in the past. Thanks for manning up in your OP.

GO PHINS~!

I don't take it personal, I have fun w/ it. I'm a div rival fan on this board so I expect others to come after me. i just wish it was the knowledgeable posters that attacked me so we ould have some meaningful discussions rather than the ones that just see a Jet fan and don't read my posts.

Congratulatory thread? Bull****. This is a sympathy thread. Build up enough steam with the mods to make them think you're actually a good rival fan coming to eat some crow, so you can come back and disrespect the members of this forum and this team in the same pussified passive aggressive manner you're used to. It's pathetic.

Pathetic is a grown man getting this bent out of shape b/c a div rival fan posts here.

True enough. But this is the closest you are going to get to a true congratulations out of him without us winning a Super Bowl. I mean let's be honest here, he hasn't earned that "spin meister" award for nothing.

I didn't earn any spinmeister award, that was from vaark who I make look silly whenever he debates me.

Now now Junc you haven't made Vaark look silly everytime you have debated him. If you start boasting like that we will have to change your user name to Rexsjunc.

Now now Junc you haven't made Vaark look silly everytime you have debated him. If you start boasting like that we will have to change your user name to Rexsjunc.

It's pretty one sided when he actually tries to debate me about football. His expertise is w/ photoshop, he's better at me w/ that.

A franchise QB is someone you can win w/ and we have been one of the winningest teams in the league since Mark became our starter.

Wrong. It has been shown many times that teams can win (for a time) with a journeyman QB, as long as they are asked to simply not screw it up (most of the time). That is how the Jets have treated Sanchez. The entire offense is built around him being a liability. EVERYONE see this.

A franchise QB is one that makes the rest of the offense better and can consistently win games when things don't go well.

This season proved what I told you at the end of last season. Without an excellent defense and solid running game, Sanchez would be exposed. They tried to give him more weapons and make him a focal point of the offense and he failed miserably.

he played on a team out of the race by the end of september, he had no pressure to win.

Total BS. Moore was playing for his career. Sanchez was given the job without earning it. That is why there is so much friction on the team. Everyone can see that Sanchez is over hyped and under performed.

Wrong. It has been shown many times that teams can win (for a time) with a journeyman QB, as long as they are asked to simply not screw it up (most of the time). That is how the Jets have treated Sanchez. The entire offense is built around him being a liability. EVERYONE see this.

A franchise QB is one that makes the rest of the offense better and can consistently win games when things don't go well.

This season proved what I told you at the end of last season. Without an excellent defense and solid running game, Sanchez would be exposed. They tried to give him more weapons and make him a focal point of the offense and he failed miserably.

Total BS. Moore was playing for his career. Sanchez was given the job without earning it. That is why there is so much friction on the team. Everyone can see that Sanchez is over hyped and under performed.

In a given year I'd agree, maybe one time you can get away w/ mediocre QB play but back to back postseasons? 4 road playoff wins? 6 road playoff games?

Moore has a comfortable role as a backup in this league, he wasn't playing for his career. No team is dumb enough to make him a starter, he played fairly well in meaningless games much like 2 years ago.

1) I didn't earn any spinmeister award, that was from vaark

2) who I make look silly whenever he debates me.

1) Actually sorry to bust your bubble, but I just refined a badge for you whose request was actually initiated by "the powers that be." Not that I minded, but it wasn't my doing if that gives you more insight into what the lay of the land is around here!

Now, I'll admit that I have been pestering those same "powers that be" so far unsuccessfully, although I'm far from giving up, to also slap this fitting badge on you. :idk:

r272c2-1.jpg

2) Delusional but still hilarious!

34febs1-1.jpg

GREAT!
Glad to hear you are on board. If you want the full history of the fundraiser it is in the thread titled "Breaking News" stuck to the top of the main forum. How much can we put you down for? The donation button is on the top menu, or click "join VIP". Look forward to some of your GANG GREEN!!!

Don't hold your breath Matt, looks like he either doesn't think that his 7+ posts/day are worth a yearly VIP membership at $20 if he can't win one as "best enemy poster"..... or can't afford it. :idk:

He misconstrues exasperated and exhausted reactions to his affliction of lastworditis as winning debates. IMO, if you're totally intractable about thinking that a team which backed into the playoffs instead of even holding serve in their division, relying on the the charity and screw ups of others (thankfully we put a stop to that nonsense this season!) was "elite," that Sanchez could start for more than 6-8 teams in the NFL including replacing Ryan and Rivers, that Taco is worth 2 first round picks, let alone a single third, etcetera ad nauseum, then what's the sense in feeding the troll?

I might be able to get beyond that but for the realization driven home dramatically in the last few seeks that some of us are actually underwriting the historically greater than average bandwidth consumed by a freeloading enemy troll intent on deflating and derailing pro fins threads.

Back
Top Bottom