Congratulations on the Win | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

I'd be surprised if Holmes is even on the team next year, after his tantrum. And he is right, everyone is just laughing at you here. "Set at QB":crazy:

Pitt wouldn't have won that SB 3 years ago w/o Holmes. They did the right thing, they are loaded at WR but we got a steal for a 5th. He wasn't himself this year, I don't expect that to continue. A year ago he made huge plays all year long, made plays in big games- something Marshall has NEVER done. Enjoy his individual stats while you enjoy watching us win.

He was minutes away from playing in a 2nd SB w/ a new team last year, that crappy QB had us on the doorstep of the last 2 SBs only to watch our supposed great D blow it.

I'm wasting time taking a few minutes to reply every once in a while but you aren't? Got it.:lol:

Calvin Johnson has made his team BETTER, Calvin is a huge reason why Detroit is in the playoffs. Brandon has never elevated his team, his old tam is back in the playoffs and his new team got WORSE this year.

Sorry I have to repeat myself, I deal w/ more jealous phin fans than just you and so I have to repeat myself from time to time.

LMFAO...his old team pulled a Jet and BACKED into the playoffs...Pitt handles them next week...Holmes never elevated the Steelers either...he had a game winning catch...awesome...great for him....and nah I enjoy watching you losers choke when you get close...and well if we got worse...you know...you guys did too...[Removed by Mod]...nothing more than a troll and your love affair with Sanchez makes me giggle...please go back to TGG....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be surprised if Holmes is even on the team next year, after his tantrum. And he is right, everyone is just laughing at you here. "Set at QB":crazy:

LOL...i wouldnt even bother. In all honesty he has an obsession disorder. He is compelled to come here and he cant help himself. Its actually a mental illness. With all the different football topics and issues going on have you noticed the only thread he has been in? Has he ever contributed to the draft forum or a coaching thread or anything of value. No, its only this one in which he visits, bickering and regurgitating the same rhetoric over and over again. With all the threads talking about relevant topics and issues he decides to contribute nothing to any of them and decides to wallow in nothing more than "i know you are but what am i" Like i said, its an obsession issue with him. He couldnt stay away if he tried. Kinda sad.

Wasn't Megatron on the winless team?

A WR can only do so much, Marshall was a big part of the little bit of success the Dolphins have had on offense. Say if Miami does get a QB and a coach and makes the playoffs that doesn't mean Marshall suddenly got better becuase he is now in a big game. Denver getting a defense might of helped get them in the playoffs.

It's kinda funny but oh so typical how:

*someone who welcomes "debate" with better FH posters/insults other members by inference who have the audacity to call out spin,

*has 20,000 troll-worthy posts on an enemy's site,

*snidely tells newer crtics of him "welcome to 'our' site" and

*essentially consumes mega-bandwidth spreading the kind of BS that would and has got him suspended on his own board

obviously had his hands in his pockets throughout Matt's urgent donation/VIP Supporter drive with the life of FH potentially hanging in the balance! To my knowledge the only times that individual's been a VIP is when he's gotten 6 months of it for free as the "award" for winning "Best Enemy Poster."

Go figure. :idk:

A WR can only do so much, Marshall was a big part of the little bit of success the Dolphins have had on offense. Say if Miami does get a QB and a coach and makes the playoffs that doesn't mean Marshall suddenly got better becuase he is now in a big game. Denver getting a defense might of helped get them in the playoffs.

Junc's reasoning is the most absurd and ridiculous I have ever seen. Typical of someone who knows he's lost the argument. Throw **** on the wall and hope it sticks, making himself look dumber in the process.

The last time i had a back and forth with him was a few months ago and I still think what i said to him still applies

Here are two of your latest posts. There isnt much debating here. Just personal insults thrown. You may say you come to here to partake in healthy debates but the reality is you spend much more time in pissing contests with personal insults more commonly thrown than insightful thoughts. Whether you initiated it or not is irrelevant. At its bare essence what you are partaking in is an exchange of "jets suck" followed by you saying "dolphins suck" It happens in politics all the time. One person says a negative thing about a certain political figure and instead of the opinions being refuted the other person says something along the line of "oh yeah, well the guy you like did......"

Thats not debating. If your sole reason in coming here was joining in debates with your "dolphin fan friends" you would not allow yourself to dragged into a battle of rhetoric more suitable at 3rd grade playground time. But you seem to want to thrive in that environment. Your compulsion leads you into a war of insults that you seem unable to pull yourself away from. You try to make it a war of attrition in wanting to get the last post in, no matter how void of substance it is. Judging by those previous posts its hard not to conclude that that it does create a large amount of stress within you.

You say you want to debate with your dolphin fan friends but those posts are far and few between. Instead is a myriad of posts with people who arent on a friendly basis with you and whose content is redundant, predictable, and empty. Admittedly it was juvenile, but i had you strung along for hours yesterday just by posting antagonistic statements about the jets. I wasnt debating. I wasnt engaging in any insightful transfering of thoughts. I was just trying to get you worked up which suceeded. You couldnt pull yourself away from something that was little more than a trading of team insults. There was nothing meaningful there but you still compusively responded.

You say your seek healthy debates, your actions show differently

Of course Junc doesn't actually come here for healthy debates. He's the definition of a troll, and mods still allow him to run around doing it.

LMFAO...his old team pulled a Jet and BACKED into the playoffs...Pitt handles them next week...Holmes never elevated the Steelers either...he had a game winning catch...awesome...great for him....and nah I enjoy watching you losers choke when you get close...and well if we got worse...you know...you guys did too...you are a moron...nothing more than a troll and your love affair with Sanchez makes me giggle...please go back to TGG....

There's no such thing as backing in, you either win the amount of games required to get in or you don't(like the 2008 dolphins)

Holmes never elevated the Steelers? w/o him they lose the SB 3 years ago. Take away the GAME WINNING catch(which was a spectacular catch) he still had 8 more recs for 125 yards on the biggest stage.

I'm glad I can inspire you to post, now if I could only inspire you to learn about this game we'd both be better off.

he was and he's been a big part of the team getting so much better the last few years and a HUGE reason why they are playing this weekend.

Denver was 24th in PA this year, they were 7th Marshall's last year in Denver.

It's kinda funny but oh so typical how:

*someone who welcomes "debate" with better FH posters/insults other members by inference who have the audacity to call out spin,

*has 20,000 troll-worthy posts on an enemy's site,

*snidely tells newer crtics of him "welcome to 'our' site" and

*essentially consumes mega-bandwidth spreading the kind of BS that would and has got him suspended on his own board

obviously had his hands in his pockets throughout Matt's urgent donation/VIP Supporter drive with the life of FH potentially hanging in the balance! To my knowledge the only times that individual's been a VIP is when he's gotten 6 months of it for free as the "award" for winning "Best Enemy Poster."

Go figure. :idk:

I give what I get, if you show respect I will too , if you act like a buffoon and make things up I'll call you out.

Tell me how great Josh Freeman is again?

I love the guys who I consistently make look foolish ganging up on me and patting each other on the back. It's quite amusing.

There's no such thing as backing in, you either win the amount of games required to get in or you don't(like the 2008 dolphins)

Holmes never elevated the Steelers? w/o him they lose the SB 3 years ago. Take away the GAME WINNING catch(which was a spectacular catch) he still had 8 more recs for 125 yards on the biggest stage.

I'm glad I can inspire you to post, now if I could only inspire you to learn about this game we'd both be better off.

he was and he's been a big part of the team getting so much better the last few years and a HUGE reason why they are playing this weekend.

I give what I get, if you show respect I will too , if you act like a buffoon and make things up I'll call you out.

I love the guys who I consistently make look foolish ganging up on me and patting each other on the back. It's quite amusing.

Back to this "Im glad I inspire you to post" BS...again...as Ive stated to you before...I have other really important things in my life that dont allow me to post 20,000 comments on to an OPPOSING TEAMS MESSAGE BOARD...and please know...that I probably know more about football than you ever will...you are nothing more than a troll who has nothing better to do with his time than come here to a DOLPHINS forum and start crap...and you always are a disrespectful POS in your own passive aggressive way...you sadly remind me of Mike Greenberg...and the only person that thinks you make people look foolish is well you...so please...leave

I heard that the last 3 years and 2 of them we made title games. We were as bad as we could be and still 8-8. We only need a few minor tweaks to be back among the AFC elite.

:lol2:

Your .500 team depended on the charity of others to get in in 09 and the slip ups of others in 2010. A truly elite team will hold serve in its division at the least!

Oh, tell me how stupid Ozzie Newsome turned out to be hiring a position coach instead of REX who actually got them into the playoffs every year and wonder of wonders, actually won the division this year.

Or how great Kerry Rhodes, Bart Scott or Calvin Pace are. Forget Taco, everyone in the western world knows that one but you. And I'd still take Freeman over Taco in a heartbeat. Also tell me how Sanchez is worth 1 3rd round pick let alone the 2 first round picks you were claiming he is on TGG... or how DeBrick is even qualified to carry jake's jock.

But be all that as it may, don't you feel at all embarrassed coming on here as much as you do, especially when the site's finances are on life support and mooching off Matt's bandwidth while insulting iits members including actual supporters?

Back
Top Bottom