"Could Munchak Be the Man for Dolphins O-line?" DON'T TEASE ME! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Could Munchak Be the Man for Dolphins O-line?" DON'T TEASE ME!

Munchak makes too much sense. A clear upgrade. Although, I don't believe even he can help Eichenberg or Jackson. We need help at LG and RT. I'm hopeful that whomever it is, they'll weigh in on potential FA's or Rooks. Someone better at evaluating linemen.

He isn’t with any team at this time and he was the offensive line coach of the Broncos when Fangio was the Broncos head coach. So he obviously has to be a coach they would be interested in being their OL coach unless MCDaniel had someone else in mind when he released Applebaum.

Munchak makes too much sense. A clear upgrade. Although, I don't believe even he can help Eichenberg or Jackson. We need help at LG and RT. I'm hopeful that whomever it is, they'll weigh in on potential FA's or Rooks. Someone better at evaluating linemen.

Left guard can easily be fixed getting in along with another Tackle, bringing in a solid to better then that Center, instead of another guard. Move over Williams to L-Guard, and the left side is fixed. Munchak goes to the Dolphins, thar move may happen. William never should have been moved to Center.

Munchak could certainly help Grier with how to scout Lineman and what to look for in prospects, I'm sure. I wonder if the lack of qualified coaches at this position is partly responsible for the misses at this position over the years. 10 coaches in 9 years at this super important position is redonkulous!

I’m confident he can fix those two players if he turned Garett Bolles into an all pro. Biggest issue will be pulling him away from his family and daughter that live in Colorado.

I’m confident he can fix those two players if he turned Garett Bolles into an all pro. Biggest issue will be pulling him away from his family and daughter that live in Colorado.
He left the Steelers after 5 years to take the job with the Broncos so he could spend more time with his daughters and grandchildren who were living in Colorado. He was 58 at the time and he said that being close to family was the most important reason for the move.

He is 62 now and his daughters still live in the Denver area. So at his age, he might not be interested in moving across country to coach if he feels being close to family is the most important thing in his life at his age.

He didn’t coach anywhere in the 2022 season. So being retired and spending time with family might be what he wants in life now. Of course Ross also might give him an offer he can’t refuse if MCDaniel tells Ross he wants Munchak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom