"Could Munchak Be the Man for Dolphins O-line?" DON'T TEASE ME! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Could Munchak Be the Man for Dolphins O-line?" DON'T TEASE ME!

Munchak makes too much sense. A clear upgrade. Although, I don't believe even he can help Eichenberg or Jackson. We need help at LG and RT. I'm hopeful that whomever it is, they'll weigh in on potential FA's or Rooks. Someone better at evaluating linemen.
Don't be too quick to write Jackson off. He was set for a decent season until he got injured. Still young. With a top O-line coach like Munchak, he may have some upside.

He left the Steelers after 5 years to take the job with the Broncos so he could spend more time with his daughters and grandchildren who were living in Colorado. He was 58 at the time and he said that being close to family was the most important reason for the move.

He is 62 now and his daughters still live in the Denver area. So at his age, he might not be interested in moving across country to coach if he feels being close to family is the most important thing in his life at his age.

He didn’t coach anywhere in the 2022 season. So being retired and spending time with family might be what he wants in life now. Of course Ross also might give him an offer he can’t refuse if MCDaniel tells Ross he wants Munchak.
Yeah I was liking the idea until I remembered wait a minute he's my age. I saw Munchak in person tear apart George Achica and the USC defensive front in the Fiesta Bowl.

Munchak makes too much sense. A clear upgrade. Although, I don't believe even he can help Eichenberg or Jackson. We need help at LG and RT. I'm hopeful that whomever it is, they'll weigh in on potential FA's or Rooks. Someone better at evaluating linemen.
An unanswered question for me has always been who drafted AJ, Eich, Deiter. Ross? Grier? Scouts? Head coach?

Yes Munchak can help them, by sending away! LMAO

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Munchak and Fangio are both in their early to mid 60s and both from the Scranton PA area... they've probably known and played against each other from junior football... maybe a little home cooking working... either way it would be a huge get!

Back
Top Bottom