Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder on Dolphins GM Ireland: ‘He’s not a good person’

Maybe if Crowder made a big tackle or forced an INT/Fumble just ONCE in his whole career I would say, "Damn straight Channing, we hear you bro!!!!!" Zach Thomas on his worst day was 100% better than this turd.

Lots of people thought that Ireland's questioning of Dez Bryant was inappropriate. I did not see that question as inappropriate. Anyone who has been in the military has been asked far worse questions, especially if you have a security clearance.

You don't get much more immature than that. Keep your opinions to yourself. Especially if your unemployed.

so what is he? a nice sweet little boy. Crowder's a jerk himself.

Ozzy rules!!

rumour has it that rex ryan is looking to pick him up. he fits right in! and he will be cheap for the cap strapped jets.

in my opinion Crowder was average and Ireland is average. Crowder didn't make big plays and Ireland tends to fail at doing anything beyond average to improve the team. But Ireland is still with the team so he is great.

Clowning Chowder is bitter because Ireland exposed him for what he was.

A barnacle suckling off the teat of the Dolphins.

He was not ever a very good linebacker. Ever.
He constantly mis-read plays, and ran like he was dragging a freakin piano so he couldn't recover.
He couldn't cover Jake Long in the flat much less down field, and he constantly ran his mouth, often giving the other team locker room fodder.

He was cut, and was asked to try out for exactly one team. 1. That was the Cheatriots, who are ALWAYS in dire need of a linebacker, yet he wasn't ever asked back for a second day. If none of you trust Ireland's view of Clowning Chowder, how do you feel about Coach Billy not even giving him a second day?

To top that off, not one of the other 30 teams in the league asked him to play. Anybody want to venture why?

Keep running your mouth there Clowning, it is the only way you know how to run.

rumour has it that rex ryan is looking to pick him up. he fits right in! and he will be cheap for the cap strapped jets.

Wouldn't be surprising since the Meadowlands has become the dumpster for a lot of our discarded garbage.

“I wouldn’t go on a team with Jeff Ireland. I’m not very confident in him,” said Crowder, who has been hosting his Miami-based radio show from Indy all week. “He doesn’t know what he’s doing in my opinion. He’s real disrespectful, he doesn’t know how to deal with people and the whole Dez Bryant (situation) kind of showed to the world what he’s about, but guys in the building know what he’s really about.”http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/01/cro...not-a-good-person/?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ireland may not be good or a nice person but Crowder is still a worthless bum

I appreciate any and all negativity toward Jeff Ireland. Charismatic general managers are a treat, and a boost to the franchise both in league reputation plus local pride and interest level. Joe Thomas and Bobby Beathard seldom failed to leave a smile on your face whenever they spoke to the media, which was often.

I'm sure it will be argued that times have changed. Absolutely. We found a dullard stadium and employees to match.

I don't mind runaway arrogance when it's warranted, i.e. attached to unusual level of ability. Let me know when Jeff Ireland qualifies.

That's a peculiar thing for Crowder to say publicly. Very peculiar. Does not speak well for Crowder. That's the type of thing you keep to yourself. Football players sometimes lack translation abilities to real life. That's just not the type of thing you say out loud, Channing.

Ireland, on the other hand, just does not come across well. Maybe he can get a PR person to help. He may be solid at identifying talent, but he does not present well. Part of being a GM is being able to speak well and represent the organization. He needs help in that area. If all he wants to do is sit in a room with a projector, then fine, be a scout. But he is a GM, and there are other responsibilities.

I think he's actually trying to torpedo himself now so he doesn't have to play again.

It will complete his irrelevance with this little yelp.

Channing is not helping his career at all with these remarks. Hopefully he saved his money because the only place he will get a shot is in the CFL...

Back
Top Bottom