Daniel Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas

He is a BUST! He is soft, hits the hole like a confused virgin on prom night. ****ing slow too!

I never liked the pick of him. Another 2nd rd bust waiting to happen. Hell if the 2012 season was upon us, I put Slaton ahead of him on the depth chart.

I'd think long and hard about Richardson if you address the QB situation elsewhere (Flynn,Manning,etc..). Thomas has his moments but Richardson is a elite prospect.

Great call on that.Richardson does seems to have that elite status written all over him.

Its not fair I cant hate DT just the moron who traded for him!

No way we know at this early stage what we exactly have in DT. He came out like a raging bull early in the season before he went down again with hamstring issues. I agree his vision has to get better, but he didn't have any OTAs to learn the subtle nuances of being a good running back. Of all the rookie running backs I believe only Roy Helu and Demarco Murray has more rushing yards than DT and he doesn't even start.

I agree he doesn't look overy impressive at the moment, but he's had times that he looks great; Decisive, agile, quick, powerful. I'd get off his back, he's a rookie for crying out loud. I swear people just love to hate Jeff Ireland. I wanted in Mallet in that spot also, but it didn't happen, get over it. We're only intrigued by the potential of what Ryan Mallet "could be", he could very well "not".

He is a BUST! He is soft, hits the hole like a confused virgin on prom night. ****ing slow too!

No.

Dude has more yards than Ricky Williams and is on even ground with Brandon Jacobs and Peyton Hillis (all around 150 carries on the year). Hell, he's only 49 yds back of Ahmad Bradshaw (before tonight obviously) and Bradshaw was on a lot of people's priority list of FAs the team should sign.

I totally disagree, Id grab a RT, S, CB, OLB, TE, or G before a RB.
Agree - I would go for TE if there is that big time prospect out there. That's the biggest need we have IMO - get a guy who can be disruptive over the middle, serve as the safety valve for whoever the young QB is, etc. I like Fasano but he's not Gronkowski or Keller - have to build to win your division - and TE is a weak spot for us.

Pretty sure Bill Parcells emailed Ireland and told him to trade up and draft D.T.

DT's only production ... excuses on FN.

If excuses were yards ... oh, never mind ....

I would definately not pass up trich if he was there... three players I want really bad are one of either andrew luck, trent richardson, morris claiborne or justin blackmon...after that its courtney upshaw. so I guess 4 guys I want over upshaw at this point.

I would definately not pass up trich if he was there... three players I want really bad are one of either andrew luck, trent richardson, morris claiborne or justin blackmon...after that its courtney upshaw. so I guess 4 guys I want over upshaw at this point.

So let me make sure I understand, though we have Reggie Bush (a dynamic playmaker - 1,000 yard 5.0 avg runner), a DT who we drafted this year and has shown flashes of being a capable 1-2 punch, and a 25 year old Steve Slaton who has rushed for over 1,200 yards just 3 seasons ago before he was hurt and pushed out by Arian Foster, you would draft Trent Richardson also?

I like DT, the guys battled injuries all season, when he was healthy he played well. He was better than I thought he was, he is faster and stronger than i imagined he also has good vision.

So let me make sure I understand, though we have Reggie Bush (a dynamic playmaker - 1,000 yard 5.0 avg runner), a DT who we drafted this year and has shown flashes of being a capable 1-2 punch, and a 25 year old Steve Slaton who has rushed for over 1,200 yards just 3 seasons ago before he was hurt and pushed out by Arian Foster, you would draft Trent Richardson also?

I would seriously consider it too.
Daniel Thomas has never shown anybody anything, I'm not gonna rely on Reggie Bush being healthy all the time, and Slaton was cut and replaced for a reason.
T Rich looks a lot like Peterson as a prospect, the kid runs through brick walls, he is VERY impressive.

Please! I mean PLEASE! No 1st round running back this year! It would definitly be a FML moment....

Back
Top Bottom