Darlington: Martin texts Incognito "I don't blame you guys at all...." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darlington: Martin texts Incognito "I don't blame you guys at all...."

I just think he doesn't want to play football. When they moved him to LT he he did it and did his best, then they just moved him back to RT and maybe he wasn't happy about it . Then when he was teased , it was like he snapped as he really doesn't even want to be here, playing football. Maybe with his education and background he just wants to do something else. Maybe he just was like us
and didnt want to get up and go to his job as it was a job, not something he wanted to do. Then with the pranks... he just said bye bye...I just don't think he has the desire to play football.

Funny thing is neither Martin or incognito will be apart of our future. Our whole o line needs a make over

Definitely agree with you. My worry though is that Ireland has a terrible track record of drafting lineman. Outside of Pouncey (who may have just been a lucky guess) everyone they have drafted for the line has been useless.

Martin will be back, probably soon. I don't sense this as career threatening or something that couldn't be mostly healed with his teammates in short order.

He's dedicated, just not athletic or naturally strong.

Incognito is likely the instigator, the guy who pushed too far and took the other linemen with him. Kind of ridiculous that the Dolphins use Incognito on those stadium video advertisements, dressed as a polo player and admonishing fans to be respectful of each other and to avoid profanity or other abuses.

How can he? If he does come back, it's only because ******* are hurt.

Eh, regardless...If you need to respect and nurture your O linemen.....
Whatever.

I'm gonna defend Incognito for a moment. Everyone knows or grew up around someone like him. He abused the crap out of Eggnoodle hacking into his Facebook account last year and the kid seemed to take it in stride. Martin decided to "be a victim" best I can tell. That's on him for handling things this way. **** him. Goodbye wasted second round pick. Perhaps he can start the Jonathan Martin anti-locker room pranking Foundation and put his fancy education to use. Surely he's wasting his talents on the field because I thought he sucked ass from his first start to his last. P***y.

Jonathan Martin is clearly not cut out for professional football. Fortunately for him, at least he's got one of the most powerful degrees in the country to fall back on.

If Martin can lose his cool getting pranked in the lunch room with team mates, imagine how the opposition dline will abuse him verbally.
"martin...dont cry Martin"..."Need a tissue for your issue"... Is the Ref going to be his mommy?
He has created another controversy by acting like a child. Mental illness...baloney. He is a pu.ss.y ...His father(if he knows who he is) is likely one too.
In the long run, I am glad this happened because I cannot stand to see RT getting killed on the field because of him.
We won the game without him, and ran the ball well.
Let him walk and never look back.
Incog? I love his passion and sense of humor. He is a leader on and off the field. Get more guys like him on the oline...not sniveling cry babes.

Jonathan Martin is clearly not cut out for professional football. Fortunately for him, at least he's got one of the most powerful degrees in the country to fall back on.

He will not be remembered for playing football, just for acting like child while quitting. Professionally, this will hurt him too for quite some time.
He should have sucked up the prank and turned in his play book the following Friday. He let his team down 2 days before the game.
That would have been the right way to leave if he didn't have the stomach for team camaraderie and football in general.
IMHO...he just used the Fins to pay back his student loans and get set up financially. It was probably going to quit at some point.

Does this only happen to Miami? Ricky, that lineman under Saban, Martin..They just leave.

Yeah Im done with him too, Jonathan Martin is suppose to be a professional and just walking off the job with out speaking is grounds for termination in any field. Someone playing a prank on you is not valid reason to walk off the job.

NFLPA is now getting involved, per ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913324/sources-nflpa-eyes-miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-case

It doesn't matter WHO is to blame or WHAT the story is.... you don't want the NFLPA and lawyers sniffing around your team. They don't get paid to report glowing reviews. This could turn into a PR nightmare for the team.

Regardless of what people think of Martin, he's a human being. Everyone is taking the news with disbelief and taking the sides of everyone else on the team. And what if there was something going on? What if Martin is the only person in his own corner?

School shootings, hazing and bullying, in general. No one in this world likes it when the mob turns on them. People ALWAYS jump to the side of the accused when bullying is brought to the spotlight. A silent voice inside of us is glad it's not use because most of us have experienced it. Yet, being in those moments should have given us insight into the reality of how bullies tend to be wearing the "I was just" or "I didn't do anything" or "I'm innocent" robe when attention is brought to their actions. Yet, everyone still takes the side of the bully.

Frankly, I don't care if it is football. I don't care if it is organized sports for grown men. Their comes a time when being a human supersedes any affiliation with social groups to establish an identity.

It's obvious this is more than one incident. But the weak shall cling to the group and support the accused.

Frankly, their comes a time when those in the mob should realize they have crossed a line and have failed at being a human. The cowards move to the rear and cling to the only protection they have, the group. Yet, they singled out a fellow human and decided to take out their failures on him.

I hope the cowards are found. I hope the truth is found. And I hope the trash is taken to the curb.

Every group has an opportunity to govern itself. When it fails to do so at the expense of others, it's time for the group to be accountable for its actions.

Blame Martin all you want for his reactions. He simply reached the point where enough was enough. Those carrying out the acts had plenty of chances to police themselves. But they went to far and now they must be dealt with. They had their chances. They brought this on themselves.

Martin has every right to live as a human being. Regardless of the situation or his state of mind. Those around him should have been more responsible to themselves and him. They failed as humans. Not him.

Does this only happen to Miami? Ricky, that lineman under Saban, Martin..They just leave.

It happened under Shula too.
Brian (strange brain) Sochea (sp)...I think they found him tied up to a tree naked in the everglades..

NFLPA is now getting involved, per ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913324/sources-nflpa-eyes-miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-case

It doesn't matter WHO is to blame or WHAT the story is.... you don't want the NFLPA and lawyers sniffing around your team. They don't get paid to report glowing reviews. This could turn into a PR nightmare for the team.

Regardless of what people think of Martin, he's a human being. Everyone is taking the news with disbelief and taking the sides of everyone else on the team. And what if there was something going on? What if Martin is the only person in his own corner?

School shootings, hazing and bullying, in general. No one in this world likes it when the mob turns on them. People ALWAYS jump to the side of the accused when bullying is brought to the spotlight. A silent voice inside of us is glad it's not use because most of us have experienced it. Yet, being in those moments should have given us insight into the reality of how bullies tend to be wearing the "I was just" or "I didn't do anything" or "I'm innocent" robe when attention is brought to their actions. Yet, everyone still takes the side of the bully.

Frankly, I don't care if it is football. I don't care if it is organized sports for grown men. Their comes a time when being a human supersedes any affiliation with social groups to establish an identity.

It's obvious this is more than one incident. But the weak shall cling to the group and support the accused.

Frankly, their comes a time when those in the mob should realize they have crossed a line and have failed at being a human. The cowards move to the rear and cling to the only protection they have, the group. Yet, they singled out a fellow human and decided to take out their failures on him.

I hope the cowards are found. I hope the truth is found. And I hope the trash is taken to the curb.

Every group has an opportunity to govern itself. When it fails to do so at the expense of others, it's time for the group to be accountable for its actions.

Blame Martin all you want for his reactions. He simply reached the point where enough was enough. Those carrying out the acts had plenty of chances to police themselves. But they went to far and now they must be dealt with. They had their chances. They brought this on themselves.

Martin has every right to live as a human being. Regardless of the situation or his state of mind. Those around him should have been more responsible to themselves and him. They failed as humans. Not him.

The "coward" is Martin. This whole write of yours is just pathetic IMHO.
Regarding the lawyers, nothing will come of it. Martin will get quietly paid and the NFL will sweep this under the rug.
IMHO..All the NFL owners will think along these lines.
This is not a public school. This is a high stakes, brutal sport. These are bullies, borderline criminals and tough guys playing ball. That is the reality.
These soft metro-sexual types need not apply. Just more pu.ss.ification of America.

Brian (strange brain) Sochea (sp)...I think they found him tied up to a tree naked in the everglades..

wrong-1.png

I didn't recall that - wow!!! Is that how they finally got that under-sized, poor excuse for a nose tackle off the team? It would have been easier if they just bullied him. Damn!

I didn't recall that - wow!!! Is that how they finally got that under-sized, poor excuse for a nose tackle off the team? It would have been easier if they just bullied him. Damn!

As I remember, he played well at times, very tenacious, but he was really strange off the field. I don't know why his career ended, probably injuries.
His team mates probably kid napped him and tied him up. That was my point. At least he wasn't a quitter.

Back
Top Bottom