DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go

Charles Harris May be a better 3-4 OLB then he currently is, as a 4-3 DE. Kiko played ILB in a 3-4 before and played well. The Dolphins do have some bigger DE’s in Suh, Godchaux and Malveaux to use as DE’s in the 3-4 Defense. Taylor may be the NT in a 3-4. It could also mean a hybrid 3-4 with lots of looks?

not really liking this decision by Gase....Anarumo has seemed very solid....
looking Xavien Howards progression
McCain & even Lippett converting from WR to CB.....
Tank starting as a rookie

I wonder if the packers are making all these staff changes after their qb going down killed their season

not really liking this decision by Gase....Anarumo has seemed very solid....
looking Xavien Howards progression
McCain & even Lippett converting from WR to CB.....
Tank starting as a rookie[/QUOTE

What about the regression for Jones?
Not sure where real blame lies but way too many coverage breakdowns with receivers open by so much I couldn't identify who got beat. Hopefully gase has upgrade in mind.

Well he hasn't fired anyone he signed though. It's all leftovers. Even Christensen wasn't fired. I think it's more about better fits becoming available than anything on the imcumbents.

Pretty soon it’ll be an all-Gase staff with the exception of Rizzi, who seems to be the J. Edgar Hoover of Dolphins Assistant Coaches...and not a bad one at that.

I, for one, would welcome the 3-4, as it seems that we’d have the ideal personnel for it...though I don’t know where Suh would fit?

As bad as our returns team are, why isn't Rizzi taking heat for that?

He gets heat for it every year, but Rizzi also consistently has one of the top coverage teams in the NFL that also gappens to be very good at blocking kicks... his unit also had 4 on side kick recoveries this year

Anarumo- the guy was under-qualified for this job from the start.
He never played at a high level. Now that isn't always determinative- HOWEVER- not only no playing experience, but no high level learning experience or football background!

Where did Anaruno learn technique?
What golden nuggets did he provide?

Being from the same area - I can tell you that his exposure was limited and his hire was directly related to his relationship with Philbin.

Any news/rumors, As to who Gase is going to hire as the new DB coach’s?

Back
Top Bottom