Did the light go on for Harris last night? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the light go on for Harris last night?

horse-blinders1.jpg

There are other schemes that offer flexibility and versatility for game planning vs different types of offenses. Ours scheme is static.

Quality a+ post really good stuff here simply fantastic

Quality a+ post really good stuff here simply fantastic

It was either that or a pic of someone screaming nonsense with their fingers in their ear. Both we're appropriate responses to your post.

Apparently the light went on for TJ Watt...But hey we have Charles Harris. Stay safe Miami

Last edited:
It was either that or a pic of someone screaming nonsense with their fingers in their ear. Both we're appropriate responses to your post.

You're exhausting sometimes. Speaking of appropriate, try to address my actual post with your responses next time instead of "hurr hurr *posts random twitter person talking about coaching*"

You're exhausting sometimes. Speaking of appropriate, try to address my actual post with your responses next time instead of "hurr hurr *posts random twitter person talking about coaching*"

Take a gander thru my post history. I've spoken in copious amounts about our defense. Your post(s) is nothing I haven't addressed numerous times and is brings nothing new to the table I haven't touched on before.

And that's not some random twitter person, it's a 6 yr NFL veteran of the offensive line.

Last edited:
It's too late but I felt we should have drafted TJ Watt. The game he had to speaks volume. I hope Harris at least make some kind of impact this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom