Dolphins agree to terms with TJ McDonald | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins agree to terms with TJ McDonald

Great signing, no actual money involved and we get an above average starting safety when he returns from suspension. I'm a huge fan of 1 year prove it signings, we fill a need and don't have any longterm risk.

If he gets his head on straight off the field, McDonald can be a big factor on it next to SS Reshad Jones.

Source: James walker on twitter

I'd have rather gave him a 2 year to buy us more rental time / develop a safety of our own

What if he changed his name to Brady, then it would be at most a 4 game suspension.

Look at it this way at least we know nearing the end of the season he won't be on IR.

boy if you are a rookie are you gonna have a hard time finding snaps this year on this team

After having to throw Rambo out there, they are covering their asses in terms of depth at safety. I'm not mad it it. Good injury insurance at a minimal cost.

Ya this move has the potential of being a top notch signing. He's big, young, and athletic. 6'2" 220 lbs is a big dude and especially for a safety.
Dude has a 40 inch vert. Wake has a 45 but that's just not right lol Great Move. This offseason is slowly but surely turning into a good one. Cannot wait til the draft!!
PHINS UP!!

Back
Top Bottom