Dolphins First Round Pick- Final Answers? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins First Round Pick- Final Answers?

There's been a steady stream of smoke coming up from the Dolphins camp on all kinds of fronts. I think they are taking somebody we are not hearing directly linked to them, and that's XSF. I think people with the mocks are missing bad on him projecting him to go at the end of the first round. Last year the top two guards were off the board by the 10th pick. The NFL is changing, and guards have more value now than they did ten years ago. I don't think the Fins will take the chance of losing him and trading backward for a later pick in the 1st. IF XSF is there at 19 I think we run our draft card up there, and our front office is ecstatic to pick up the best pure guard in the draft. Just my .02 cents.

I have the same creeping feeling that there's something missing, and there's a good chance Hickey surprises us. He's been so vague. And then they bring Shazier in last minute, why? There's a lot of smoke, and it's anybody's guess what they do. We're smack in the middle of the round, we could go anywhere, and we need upgrades at lots of positions. Hickey said HIS BOARD IS BIGGER THAN IRELAND'S. The suspense is killing me.

Wouldn't it be wild if he went for a skill position, like TE or WR?

I have the same creeping feeling that there's something missing, and there's a good chance Hickey surprises us. He's been so vague. And then they bring Shazier in last minute, why? There's a lot of smoke, and it's anybody's guess what they do. We're smack in the middle of the round, we could go anywhere, and we need upgrades at lots of positions. Hickey said HIS BOARD IS BIGGER THAN IRELAND'S. The suspense is killing me.

Wouldn't it be wild if he went for a skill position, like TE or WR?

Ireland would start picking players I never heard of by round 4 to 5. He would lock in on long shots that rarely panned out. I can do without the FBs from Hawaii with major conference players available late.

I think the chances are biggest that we trade down and take one of Moses or James. That would be exactly what we need to the point of it being surprising if it DIDN'T happen.

Stuck at 19? I am assuming it's Mosely or (dark horse) Pryor.

I think we trade down then pick Joel Bitonio.

Back
Top Bottom