Dolphins have targeted Hartline and Clemons as must re-signs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have targeted Hartline and Clemons as must re-signs

For cheap I bring them all back. For moderate I bring most of them back but for elite money I let them all walk
You know for all the belly aching here is a post that makes sense. Lets wait until someone signs for a price before we hang Ireland. Ireland signed Wake and Paul S to very team friendly deals and all we heard from the peanut gallery was about Nannee, Marshal and Gerard.

CB is the biggest issue on our defense. I don't mind re-signing Clemons, he is serviceable for now and won't cost much. We have much bigger issues that we can spend our $ on like a stud pass rusher, a CB (not named Sean Smith), a stud WR, or a stud OL. We can find safety help in the mid rounds of the draft who will eventually be his successor. I like Tyrann Mathieu or Jonathan Cyprien in the third round.

That's exactly right.

(Randy Moss - to the person who asked)

Starting because of an injury to Mario Manningham. Vernon Davis also basically functions as a WR in their passing game.

So go on. You're doing a great job making my point for me.

don't get beat deep.. #1 rule for any safety for those who complain about the lack of splash plays made by clemons. The statistic shown earlier by PFF shows Clemons is the best in the league in that regard, allowing the least amount of first downs and touchdowns. I would rather take a guy who won't give up a big play than a guy who gambles and comes up with 5 picks but gets beat deep for 8 TDs.

Chris Clemons does NOT suck..but I felt like we could do better. I felt like we could make a run at Ed Reed, personally.

I guess all those "experts" that penciled in Kenny Vaccaro are gonna have to re-do their mocks.

By 2 WR I mean TOP WR, not players after round 3 and no FA bs like NaNaee. I am tlaking about pure gamers not bums.

$20 bet says if we get Hartline, we will drft a WR in the 1st round or sign someone like Wallace or jennings, we wont sign another GOOD WR or draft ANOTHER one with our 1st.

You are telling me you can see Miami pay hartline 6mill a year, Jennings 8 mill a year, than draft Patterson at 1? HAHAHAH OKAY BUDDY.

Typical, you run your Debbie Downer mouth, somebody calls you on it, and you change the basis of the bet.

Also you take nothing into account such as Milliner falling to 12 or perhaps Banks blowing up the combine.

You also cop out by claiming they need to draft a WR in the 1st. What if they resign Hartline, sign Jennings, then draft any one of Bailey/Woods/Whaeaton/Goodwin/Hunter in the 2nd. I'd be damn happy with this but your downer ass would not.

Why am I not surprised?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

So... you drink beer, think about your dick, and cry. Got it.
lol. well I guess it makes much more sense to use a creature as my avatar and username that might imply i'm overcompensating for something. but anyway, Way to pull an sr 7 and deny that you cry.

lol. well I guess it makes much more sense to use a creature as my avatar and username that might imply i'm overcompensating for something. but anyway, Way to pull an sr 7 and deny that you cry.

Jabs about people's usernames are lame. Lame. And yours isn't even a good version of a lame jab. It's more like if Pee Wee Herman did the "I know you are but what am I" bit and then shat himself.

I actually have to ask in all sincerity what you're even attempting with these last few posts. Is it to be funny? Because I truly can't even tell. Add a laugh track or something, like an old episode of Bonanza. Borrow the jokes, too, while you're at it.

And I cry every time I read threads like this on the forum. Absolutely infested with brain worms, and some of these people have and are going to breed, too.

Jabs about people's usernames are lame. Lame. And yours isn't even a good version of a lame jab. It's more like if Pee Wee Herman did the "I know you are but what am I" bit and then shat himself.

I actually have to ask in all sincerity what you're even attempting with these last few posts. Is it to be funny? Because I truly can't even tell. Add a laugh track or something, like an old episode of Bonanza. Borrow the jokes, too, while you're at it.

And I cry every time I read threads like this on the forum. Absolutely infested with brain worms, and some of these people have and are going to breed, too.
so you admit you cry. thanks. no one forced you to post in a brain worms thread. I guess you like to participate in a mind numbing experience. before you weep.

Theres so much i want to contribute to this debate. But my mind refuses to delve into the topic of dick weeping.

Either way, i imagine that situation is roughly equivalent to Jeff Ireland's offseason plans.

Theres so much i want to contribute to this debate. But my mind refuses to delve into the topic of dick weeping.

Either way, i imagine that situation is roughly equivalent to Jeff Ireland's offseason plans.
comeon. you're make a fine chaulksman. :d-day:

Im all for re-signing Clemons! He will come pretty cheap and is very good in pass coverage! Not a turnover machine a lot of us want but that is what we have Jones for!

As for Hartline, I would like him back but money is the issue with him! Would he come cheap? I would give him no more than 5, and thats pushing it!

Back
Top Bottom