Dolphins hire Dave DeGuglielmo as OL coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hire Dave DeGuglielmo as OL coach

Dude was dreadful with the patriots they basically blamed him for all their issues the year Denver met at the qb the entire afc champ game.
Not like Bilicheat to take ownership of a loss eh? Never his fault. I'd flip it and say he was the OL coach that helped get them to the AFC champ game. Goes both ways.

Last edited:
The line was **** with Gug. Why do you think we drafted Pouncey? I don't know what kind of terrible memory you guys have.

some of you are out of your minds. how many a+ o line coaches are available to hire in the middle of the season. guy has experience, and probably isn’t blasting lines in his office.. i would say this is an upgrade.

Sometimes it's not the coach's fault. Maybe sometimes it's the player. We drafted a center at 15!!!! why? because we had nothing else, that's why. Can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****

Ozzy rules!!

I thought we were through with dysfunction ... guess I was wrong. Oh well, moving on.

From an objective point of view, I'd say Foerster's approach was working for Ju'Wuan James ... and nobody else. Now, I realize that we lack talent at guard, and not many coaches are going to get good play there, because we lack the basic talent. But, There is no excuse for how Tunsil is playing, because that guy has phenomenal physical ability, and has shown that he can dominate ... with him it's about motivation, and maybe a new coach can help with that. With Pouncey it's mostly keeping him healthy, but the OL coach doesn't have much input in that. But, Pouncey wasn't playing particularly well lately either, so there's definitely a chance this gets more out of him.

I guess, I'm just looking for an OL coach who can keep James playing at a decent level and can get more out of the guys than we're seeing now. If they we had a score, and all 5 guys playing up to their potential added up to 100, then I'd say we've seen about a 30 performance-wise. It doesn't take a truly great coach to get that 30 up to around 70 ... and that would fix most of our OL issues.

Fingers crossed on the "new" OL Coach. Welcome back ... the bar has been set very low. Best of luck.

If ya cant' land Baby Tuna -- get his crony spawn!

We're off to the races!

Dude was dreadful with the patriots they basically blamed him for all their issues the year Denver met at the qb the entire afc champ game.

Yeah well I've seen the giants meet at their QB twice with Dante as the coach.

Back
Top Bottom