"Dolphins new favorites if Brady suspended" Inside article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins new favorites if Brady suspended" Inside article

Great reading material, but we have not won 10 games under Philbin. I like the personnel changes, but if he is asked to make a crucial decision in close ball game, I have my doubts based upon past experience.
Also, the Pats usually destroy us in the 2nd game and we fade to close the season.
For this team to have any shot, those two issues must be corrected.

i would love to buy in but games like the 2nd NE game and the collapse against denver and the jets game where couldn't do a thing leave a lot more to be proved before we can really consider title contention... i've seen too much football to believe that a team that still struggles to score TDs consistently and protect their TOP 10 QB will have a real chance at winning even a single playoff game

Fortunately Tannehill is 2-1 vs Luck in their head to head in their early careers. But I agree the Colts will be the team to beat.

Devante Parker and Jordan Cameron will get RT 7 more td's than last year. Our receivers are officially upgraded.

Watched the patriots game in NE last night. Those corners won't be able to jump ball with these guys. And NE got 7 from blocked kick. So I get what this is saying.

It was only a matter of time before the press caught on to the awesomeness we have brewing for 2015. Perhaps Brady will petition for an 8 game suspension to avoid having to play our dline in game 1 of the series....."Hey Jimmy....take one for the team buddy...."

4 games... could be tough on Patriots... matters how they can go through those games, and how Brady returns and plays with the offense as a whole, as a unit...

but all in all i dont think there is a favorite... it might just an open battle!!! whoever wins more games, whoever wins the 2 games series within the division... up for grabs!!!

NE is still the favorite.

Yep, according to Vegas

Winner of AFC East is also now available

NE is still favorite at -240
Miami is next at +300
Buffalo is +350
Jets are +750

WTH, I just laid money of the Fins to end this terrible divisional streak.

Yep, according to Vegas

Winner of AFC East is also now available

NE is still favorite at -240
Miami is next at +300
Buffalo is +350
Jets are +750

WTH, I just laid money of the Fins to end this terrible divisional streak.

I'm going to bet on the fins to take division . It's not about wining or losing the money . I do all I can to add even more excitement to the season .

I always take at least one dolphins player in my fantasy league. Last year was miller .....

This year my draft plan revolves around loading on wr and rb talent early and taking Tannehill in a later round . Home risk aside he will be a steal .

Yeah cowherd says New England will still win the east since the rest of the division don't have qbs lol

Back
Top Bottom