"Dolphins new favorites if Brady suspended" Inside article | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins new favorites if Brady suspended" Inside article

It's time for Andrew Luck and Ryan Tannehill to become the league's next great rivalry. I can honestly see their teams being at the top of the conference for years to come.

Yeah cowherd says New England will still win the east since the rest of the division don't have qbs lol

espn is so down on tannehill lol. 4k yards 27td and 12 picks.... just comical

I think the main roadblock the next 5 years is Andrew Luck. Can Tannehill elevate to that level and make Miami a yearly contender? Can Philbin suddenly become more than average Joe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far Tannehill vs Luck is 1-1, and could very easily be 2-0 in Tannehill's favor. They will be playing each other this year, we will see how this goes.

I hate that they always discredit Tannehill. Dude has improved every year and his numbers last year were VERY solid. Makes me even more pissed that our D sh*t the bed at the end of the year.

I think ESPN is higher on Derek Carr than they are tannehill

Personally I hope that continues, the longer Tannehill is disrespected and not taken seriously, the longer there will be games where Tannehill will have easier then expected victories.

If you think about it... The top AFC qbs are getting up there in age: roethlisberger, rivers, Brady, manning etc. in a few years it could be tannehill vs luck battling for the AFC with some flacco mixed in.

Cowherd was bashing Tannehill the other day, and said he's basically an Andy Dalton lol.

I don't think tannehill is there yet. But he hasn't hit the ceiling like dalton has. Tannehill can get better. Dalton is maxed out. Tannehill way better than dalton. All the weapons around dalton and he still put up scrub numbers.

Tannehill has done well...those that think other wise either never watch him play or watch other QB's play.

In the end....he is the guy who give the phins the best chance a victory....his play masks a lot of other issues. If the defense can hold up (not even be great, just not fall completely apart), there is no reason to think that he can't get them to 10 wins...easily.

People **** on Miami . Don't worry they'll learn all about Tannehill just soon enough .

Tannehill is a heck of a qb

RJ Bell of pregame.com was just on Cowherd. Basically said New England's chance of winning their division is still better than 50%. Miami less than 20%. Hard to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom