"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question"..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question".....

I am so sick people attacking Dez he had a horible Life there are mothers who far worse to their kids then what dez did. plaus if dex wasnt classy he would not have succeeded in college all he did was lie to the crooked N.C.A.A People need to leave Dez and his mom alone and star worrying about OUR FRONT OFFICE.

regardless what you think of Dez , Our front office is getting a black eye and if these accuassations keep coming up we will have trouble drafting and getting players to play for us and that should all our focus on right now something is terribly wrong and it could be like the death penalty in college football.

If you look at the players drafted by Ireland they are the opposite of Dez.
He has proven himself a liar so testing to see if he still was one is not unreasonable.
If I'm handing out a multimillion dollar contract to a player that goes home to that family, I would ask alot of questions.
Odrick didn't get asked about his family.

vs. a team that is led in the front office by a known liar

Why don't you just scamper back to the TGG Holmes suspension thread... this is a family matter that doesn't concern you.

Wait a minute!.. I saw on draft day you being ripped a new azzhole over on TGG.. they seem to be pretty sick of you. Is that why you're here now? ( I have screen captures somewhere but can't upload them right now.. so don't tell me that's "BS" )

It's a sad state of affairs that relatively speaking you're more tolerated at an enemy site than you are on your own home forum. :lol::lol:

Why don't you just scamper back to the TGG Holmes suspension thread... this is a family matter that doesn't concern you.

Wait a minute!.. I saw on draft day you being ripped a new azzhole over on TGG.. they seem to be pretty sick of you. Is that why you're here now? ( I have screen captures somewhere but can't upload them right now.. so don't tell me that's "BS" )

It's a sad state of affairs that relatively speaking you're more tolerated at an enemy site than you are on your own home forum. :lol::lol:

one thing you will never see is me being ripped anything, we have folks that attack but can't back it up. That person was sort of like the TGG version of you, can post funny pics(or just pics trying to be funny) but wouldn't know if a football was pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers. I have strong opinions that I always back up so no matter where I posts there will always be people who come after me and that's ok. I can handle it.

Why do you lurk there? are you afraid to post b/c you'd actually have to talk football instead of posting pictures?

Why don't the moderators from not one merge every single dez Bryant thread into one so the rest of us can talk players on our team. Or better yet move them into General NFL.. or better yet.. the depths of the sea..

one thing you will never see is me being ripped anything, we have folks that attack but can't back it up. That person was sort of like the TGG version of you, can post funny pics(or just pics trying to be funny) but wouldn't know if a football was pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers. I have strong opinions that I always back up so no matter where I posts there will always be people who come after me and that's ok. I can handle it.

Why do you lurk there? are you afraid to post b/c you'd actually have to talk football instead of posting pictures?

It was way more than 1 who ripped you, and then several who agreed. You seem to have outworn your welcome there too. And I stopped by out of curiosity to see how the reach for McKnight and Washington trade would be spun. Relatively speaking, I'm in there about 10 mins a week as I should be. That's normal curiosity with what's going on in the enemy camp as compared to your obsessive 14thousand posts on your employer's time here.

I no longer need to wonder why you spend more time here than there. Again, it's sad that you're more tolerated here. Again this thread doesn't concern you. There are plenty of jest related threads here in the main forum you can infest and try spinning, and of course there's the Beasts of the East.

When the story first broke, I explained exactly how it went down. Now, the rest of the world gets to find out what really happened, and I'm so happy.

When the story first broke, I explained exactly how it went down. Now, the rest of the world gets to find out what really happened, and I'm so happy.
I hope the true version makes the rounds as much as Dez's half truth version. Also, you deserve A LOT of credit for bringing this up first days ago. Well done. :woot:

Irelands been called names, people wished he was physically harmed, fired and sued.
I don't think any story can change all that vitrol against him.

It was way more than 1 who ripped you, and then several who agreed. You seem to have outworn your welcome there too. And I stopped by out of curiosity to see how the reach for McKnight and Washington trade would be spun. Relatively speaking, I'm in there about 10 mins a week as I should be. That's normal curiosity with what's going on in the enemy camp as compared to your obsessive 14thousand posts on your employer's time here.

I no longer need to wonder why you spend more time here than there. Again, it's sad that you're more tolerated here. Again this thread doesn't concern you. There are plenty of jest related threads here in the main forum you can infest and try spinning, and of course there's the Beasts of the East.

and as usual they were wrong, I have plenty of people that don't like me b/c I make them look foolish(like I do w/ you).

The reach for McKnight:lol: You didn't even know who he was, if he was drafted by Miami in the 1st rd you'd tell us how great he is. You are such a phony.

I hope the true version makes the rounds as much as Dez's half truth version. Also, you deserve A LOT of credit for bringing this up first days ago. Well done. :woot:

Why is the dolphins version the true version?

and as usual they were wrong, I have plenty of people that don't like me b/c I make them look foolish(like I do w/ you).

The reach for McKnight:lol: You didn't even know who he was, if he was drafted by Miami in the 1st rd you'd tell us how great he is. You are such a phony.

McKnight was a mediocre back in a weak pac10....

for the same reason that Rex laughs about his player getting kicked off an airplane....

Everyone always has their own version of a story, generally you have to look somewhere in the middle to find the truth.

No if he was here we'd all be pissed he puked all over the field the first day of camp. I'm sure the fans up on ganggreen aren't too happy about it.

I tell you. If a player rookie, especially a RB puked all over the place on the first day I'd be PISSED.. A lineman you can see with all the weight etc.. But RBs are like thoroughbreds. They should be in tip top shape.

for the same reason that Rex laughs about his player getting kicked off an airplane....

Everyone always has their own version of a story, generally you have to look somewhere in the middle to find the truth.

I don't disagree w/ that but it's silly to believe everything the dolphins say just b/c you are a fan of the team especially since Ireland apologized(if there was nothing to apologize for then why apologize?) and we know most coaches and GM types are liars.

No if he was here we'd all be pissed he puked all over the field the first day of camp. I'm sure the fans up on ganggreen aren't too happy about it.

I tell you. If a player rookie, especially a RB puked all over the place on the first day I'd be PISSED.. A lineman you can see with all the weight etc.. But RBs are like thoroughbreds. They should be in tip top shape.

I would laugh hysterically at any fan for either getting too excited if a player at mini camp does well or getting pissed if they struggle. It is absolutely meaningless.

It's meaningless if they run the wrong routes or are out of position....this is a physical conditioning issue....just shows immaturity on his part. Not a huge deal.

Tony ******* every year about rookies needing more conditioning.....they just arnt usually blowing chunks on the field.

Look out for Dez Bryant and his momma in the new Hollywood blockbuster The Hindside.

Back
Top Bottom