"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question"..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question".....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most people should go watch the interview Dez gave after practice today.
Here is a link http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5151539

Take a hard look at how he reacts to the questions and his body language. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just be glad he is not on the Fins
:vaark:[/FONT]
\

well for one none of us are body language experts. the one thing is his body language seemed consistent even on other questions so even if u want to read it, it would be quite hard. Now if his demeanor was different on other questions I might make an assumption. I am so tired of the issue actually and the only thing I take out of this is that GM's are asking things they shouldnt be asking to that they should be steering clear of. i dont think Jeff ireland is any worse than any other GM and thats why the NFL should take a step to prevent this issue from resurfacing.

As for glad he is not a dolphin, well count me in the possible minority on that. He and Brandon marshall would make a pretty deadly combo of receivers. i think he is going to be a fine player in this league and much better than the last receiver we drafted in the first round. The only receiver on our roster that has more talent than him is Brandon Marshall. im not mad at Dez or Jeff Ireland. Stuff happens.

well for one none of us are body language experts. the one thing is his body language seemed consistent even on other questions so even if u want to read it, it would be quite hard. Now if his demeanor was different on other questions I might make an assumption. I am so tired of the issue actually and the only thing I take out of this is that GM's are asking things they shouldnt be asking to that they should be steering clear of. i dont think Jeff ireland is any worse than any other GM and thats why the NFL should take a step to prevent this issue from resurfacing.

As for glad he is not a dolphin, well count me in the possible minority on that. He and Brandon Marshall would make a pretty deadly combo of receivers. i think he is going to be a fine player in this league and much better than the last receiver we drafted in the first round. The only receiver on our roster that has more talent than him is Brandon Marshall. im not mad at Dez or Jeff Ireland. Stuff happens.

I was an Interrogator for 6 years in the Military and I just picked up on some things I found off in the interview. Not to say I am perfect, but little things pop out in the interview
On Sport Center one of the reporters was reading the full article to him. The reporter started with the pimp comment and Dez looked like a guy that was shocked that it came out. Dez even did one of those psshhhh sounds that most children do when they are busted.
Nobody knows what was asked and how it was asked. Only those 2 men know what happened, but in view I cant picture Ireland just saying "is your mom a prostitute" without something leading up to the question.

Lets all just hope everyone can learn from this and move on. And always remember to Video tape an interview :lol::lol::lol:

Why is the team putting out their version of the context through unnamed
sources??? Very similar tactic to that which created the "Fins offer 2 mil. to JT right before he signed with the Jets" story.

Dez Bryant has very little credibility to me, but unnamed
sources putting out convenient spin positions with out subjecting themselves to on the record questions, have none.

yea ok, people are not gonna sign with Miami cuz some crack baby's mom ****s people for money.

talk about blowing somethin outta proportion...

so players wont sign with miami cause our Front Office are a bunch of arseholes, but they will sign with the JETS cause they cut or trade every single player that has given them their soul? ie Washington, Thomas, Mawae

As a father for 18 years I have never heard my kids make the "pssshhh" noise unless I was telling them I could beat them at Madden which makes me the liar.

I suspect the "pssshh" sound had more to do with Dez wanting field questions about football and not his mothers virtues.

If everything that is said about his parents is true then the kid needs to be applauded for his accomplishments. I'm not saying he should be a role model but he did a good job of beating the odds.

Why is the team putting out their version of the context through unnamed
sources??? Very similar tactic to that which created the "Fins offer 2 mil. to JT right before he signed with the Jets" story.

Dez Bryant has very little credibility to me, but unnamed
sources putting out convenient spin positions with out subjecting themselves to on the record questions, have none.

That's easily the best summation in this thread. For one thing, the Dolphins' version makes zero sense based on every interview I've seen of Dez Bryant. He always speaks awkwardly and seems to sense that, adding little nervous phrases to the end of every answer. It's evident in the video linked here, stuff like (paraphrased), "I'm fine. We're cool. We just want to move on..."

Prior to the draft it was similar when questions of his character arose. He rambled on the defensive.

But now we're supposed to believe Jeff Ireland asked about his father's profession, and Dez Bryant, the inarticulate kid with a troubled family history, merely says, "He was a pimp."

Minus any qualifier, or wobbly explanation, or prepared answer, even though Dez no doubt anticipated the topic and realizes how critical the response might be to his draft status.

Right. :lol:

If any text were prepared to excuse the Dolphins and Ireland, it would be worded exactly as that one is. It would be like outlining the Kentucky Derby tomorrow and having every horse inside of your pick, and outside of your pick, smack into each other leaving the gate and be compromised, allowing a garden path to the roses. I'll bet.

Ireland has had no problems standing up to the likes of Zach and Jason, telling them they no longer have a place, or even room for a 15 minute forum. Why does he stall for 5 days after Silver apparently contacted him and asked for a response, if Miami's version is correct? This front office despises scrutiny and uncertainty, yet that was guaranteed by refusing to speak to Silver.

yeah it seems quite obvious dezs story was half truth and part of a lie...if u cant see this from the video..i guess ur blind. The look on his face..the avoidance and mixed his expression..like someone does when someone doesnt want to get into something because they were surprised somone found more to their story and didnt really know what to say or kind of stunned,, but not that the accusation was made..but if caught them off guard because part of it or most of it is true and they dont know how to respond to the accusation. i guess some read people better than others.

yeah it seems quite obvious dezs story was half truth and part of a lie...if u cant see this from the video..i guess ur blind. The look on his face..the avoidance and mixed his expression.. i guess some read people better than others.

I actually took the time and watched some Dez interviews from college, his Pro Day, post draft, a few audio only interviews and then the previously posted video.

What is easily noticed is this guy is way out of his comfort zone when there is a microphone stuck in his face. The only questions he ever felt comfortable answering in all of these videos were "who will win the SB?", "What current NFL reciever do you compare yourself to?" and "is it true that you call your mother before and after every game?"

The video that everyone is questioning is the only one where Dez isn't a complete basket case. The look on his face when asked if anything had led to Irelands questions about his mother looks like he would like to say something but holds his tongue and then says he just wants to move on to his football career.

I imagine you had already taken the "unamed source's" side before ever seeing this video.

Back
Top Bottom