"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question"..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins on leaked version of Dez Bryant question".....

Sure will be glad when football season gets here and soap opera season is over. To everyone looking for the TRUTH in this I doubt you will every find it. I like football and the dolphins are my team and that is the TRUTH. oh yea jets suck

and as usual they were wrong, I have plenty of people that don't like me b/c I make them look foolish(like I do w/ you).

yeah, sure. Continue to delude yourself that probably the first one here to take you to task for your thinly veiled homerism, calling you out time and again you make look foolish :chuckle: 14k post here of spin is what you yourself would terml obsessive if it occurred in your home forum.

The reach for McKnight:lol: You didn't even know who he was, if he was drafted by Miami in the 1st rd you'd tell us how great he is. You are such a phony.

no.. i only saw him play at least 3X times this year douchie. I knew more about him than you did about Wake when you tried to dis him getting to the QB last season before you were rudely schooled.

Why is the dolphins version the true version?

I was schooled about wake:lol: I simply pointed oput a fact that 3 of his sacks came in a blowout win over Buf.

Stick to posting pictures, let those of us that know the game talk about football.

I was schooled about wake:lol: I simply pointed oput a fact that 3 of his sacks came in a blowout win over Buf.

Stick to posting pictures, let those of us that know the game talk about football.

So....we should put an * next to those sacks?

On the converse side of it, A LOT of JT and Porters sacks were made because Wake was in hot pursuit from the weakside....

So then what about the stats that you guys padded against the same team? Does that count? Probably not....cause the Jests are AWESOME!!!! right? NAH.

Apparently no one on TGG knows about the game either since you're unwelcome there too.

But according to you, very few of us there or here, or over there know the game like you think you do. Do me a favor, 14k posts, mostly on your employer's time parsing data to make the jest respectable and the fins less than the storied franchise that it is, more than qualifies you for a breather from FH.

Go over there first and unless they actually kick your butt out, edumacate them before coming back here to try to pull the wool over the eyes of us who know better. :u:

2gy3fh4-1.jpg

I love nyjunc definition of facts.....spew as much garbage as possible and call them facts if no one bother's to dispute them, then when they are change the topic. What a donkey, opps, I mean typical NY fan.

and as usual they were wrong, I have plenty of people that don't like me b/c I make them look foolish(like I do w/ you).

When have you ever made Vaark look foolish?

Don't worry junc, the football season is right around the corner and we look forward to our Phins sweeping the Jest again this year. Maybe you'll show your usual class like last time and start talking sh*t even after we beat you again like this past year.

Move on to another thread junc, the Bryant/Ireland fiasco doesn't need more posts from enemy posters trying to drive a wedge between our members.

Hey junc, why don't we talk about how the Jest will regress this year due to a less talented team?

I am so sick people attacking Dez he had a horible Life there are mothers who far worse to their kids then what dez did. plaus if dex wasnt classy he would not have succeeded in college all he did was lie to the crooked N.C.A.A People need to leave Dez and his mom alone and star worrying about OUR FRONT OFFICE.

regardless what you think of Dez , Our front office is getting a black eye and if these accuassations keep coming up we will have trouble drafting and getting players to play for us and that should all our focus on right now something is terribly wrong and it could be like the death penalty in college football.

I'm so sick of people drawing conclusions without taking into consideration the context of the question. That includes you
IMO the black eye belongs on the media.
BTW, what 'accusations' are you speaking of? Who accused anyone of anything? Bryant allegedly made a comment to a reporter that he didn't like a question posed to him.
Do you even know what you are talking about?
Furthermore, the suggestion that we will have trouble 'drafting players' (as if college players have any control) or getting players to play for us is actually quite comical.

How come Dez's version is a lie and now all of a sudden everyone is so sure that Ireland's is true?

God some of you guys hang on everything this F.O. does and blindly follow every step.

How come Dez's version is a lie and now all of a sudden everyone is so sure that Ireland's is true?

God some of you guys hang on everything this F.O. does and blindly follow every step.
Step back and look at the situation at a whole. Dez's story doesn't make much sense, while Ireland's side does. Also, Dez is a proven LIAR, Ireland is not. I think it is pretty clear who is telling the truth.

Step back and look at the situation at a whole. Dez's story doesn't make much sense, while Ireland's side does. Also, Dez is a proven LIAR, Ireland is not. I think it is pretty clear who is telling the truth.

I dont believe the new version for a second because he has already apologized for the incident. Why did he not mention this then instead of just the apology. True Dez has told a lie before but to say because of that incident he always lies would be quite a reach. I mean do u really think jeff ireland is a pillar of honesty. why wouldnt he say this when initially questioned. in reality just set some damn rules , accept his apology and move on.

I dont believe the new version for a second because he has already apologized for the incident. Why did he not mention this then instead of just the apology. True Dez has told a lie before but to say because of that incident he always lies would be quite a reach. I mean do u really think jeff ireland is a pillar of honesty. why wouldnt he say this when initially questioned. in reality just set some damn rules , accept his apology and move on.
Perhaps Jeff was just trying to take the high road. Apologize and that would be the end of it. The story then leaked out. Jeff has class, Dez does not.

Back
Top Bottom