Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

We already won our plus 2 games from the head coach in at Atlanta and vs the patriots gonna have to be another one at kc on Xmas eve if we are gonna play in january.

One things for sure the 3 down de ready to play out the gate thing with chubb is gone out the window

Along with any shot at a real difference maker. We better make beat KC and make the playoffs thats the only consolation prize I'm willing to accept, we lose 1 game and everything was for nothing.

its hard to envision any kind of 5 game win streak with our qb play

Gases playcalljng is the only thing that could offset. Still that’s quite the task

When you get our qb play you are due for at least 2 crap burgers in the final 5

its hard to envision any kind of 5 game win streak with our qb play

Gases playcalljng is the only thing that could offset. Still that’s quite the task

Other Coaches have done it with lesser Qbs if he's really an Offensive Guru then I expect it.

Along with any shot at a real difference maker. We better make beat KC and make the playoffs thats the only consolation prize I'm willing to accept, we lose 1 game and everything was for nothing.

Beating the patriots is the one exception I would make. It’s always worth it to beat belichick. Gase knows he can scheme with the best

I have no doubt the play calling will be good but the qb has to execute so we will see

True can fault the HC when ur QB is off on screen passes by 3 yards; but as long as were getting this version of Jay ( can execute simple plays) we should be able to pull it off.

Nobody plays better with nothing on the line than Miami. Still last nights win was cool even it cost draft position. I expect Dolphins will be pick near #17.

Can we at least stop with the nonsensical fire Gase rants...That's just soccer stupid.

Early QB's are off the table, crucial to add talent/depth combo. I'm already leaning trade back...pending.

True can fault the HC when ur QB is off on screen passes by 3 yards; but as long as were getting this version of Jay ( can execute simple plays) we should be able to pull it off.

You sure are optimistic. Some of that stuff I saw last night from the qb won’t travel well on the road

The mike lb play is ugly too and that bills team is gonna show us a very complex run game which is the part of Anthony’s game that scares the stuff out of me. His key reads and adjustments

But hey we will at least get some good Anthony tape to check into. He still keeps being asked to handle primary assignments not much adjust on the fly.

Bills should change that or expose it one or the other

You sure are optimistic. Some of that stuff I saw last night from the qb won’t travel well on the road

The mike lb play is ugly too and that bills team is gonna show us a very complex run game which is the part of Anthony’s game that scares the stuff out of me. His key reads and adjustments

But hey we will at least get some good Anthony tape to check into. He still keeps being asked to handle primary assignments not much adjust on the fly.

Bills should change that or expose it one or the other

Lol I may be jumping the gun but I think we can score enough on KC and BUF to win. I do expect the bills to be able to run the ball on us but thats not enough to beat a team thats passing effectively, I expect Gase to continue to utilize the Drake vs LBs mismatch in the passing game.

Lol I may be jumping the gun but I think we can score enough on KC and BUF to win. I do expect the bills to be able to run the ball on us but thats not enough to beat a team thats passing effectively, I expect Gase to continue to utilize the Drake vs LBs mismatch in the passing game.

Well the nfl adjust and we aren’t gonna get a powderpuff front like the one the pats ran at us yesterday. Still we exposed their scheme which is tough to do we damn sure didn’t expose high level talent cause there was none.

Well the nfl adjust and we aren’t gonna get a powderpuff front like the one the pats ran at us yesterday. Still we exposed their scheme which is tough to do we damn sure didn’t expose high level talent cause there was none.

Great point, Cutler going to have to make plays vs Buf and KC, the pats pass rush was also nonexistent.

Did u see Samuel handle Bosa/Ingram, Jags defense is exactly why we should draft another corner.

Draft a qb the first two rounds? Lol. In your first two rounds you want two starters, not one. Any GM that does this should be shot.

Tannehill will be back and if they can sure up this O line the team will be in a good position to win 10+ games.

we are still in good position for baker Mayfield even if I don't think qb is the way they would go top pick

Back
Top Bottom