Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...?

Tim Tebow could post a fart on YouTube and it'd garner 10,000,000 views and a reality show.

Point is: He could make a run at Joel Osteen's market and be some crazy rich evangelist. Tim Tebow will do just fine in his career without being a Miami Dolphin.

Tebow would be a good fit for the Jets Im surprised they are not looking at signing him :tubes:

Tebow as a training camp arm?? Or if he beat out Devlin??

That would be awful for this team, especially with a young QB still trying to establish himself.

Major Props to Ireland for not signing Tebow

Phins cant sign Tebow cause he has a winning record with a playoff win and dont want to spoil their 4 years of losing and currently have a streak of 13 years without a playoff win.

Phins hate a winner.

For someone who is among the best character, most positive and decent guys in the NFL, it is kind of ironic that no team wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole. But for other players with major substance abuse, violence, sexual assault and poor character episodes, a blind eye is often turned by the GMs. The evangelical christian faithful were very successful in heavily promoting Tebow to a broader audience as a good looking, well spoken, muscular, virginal born-again celebrity. However, the extent of the infatuation (and a minor little detail of being a below average passer) has now made him something of a toxic substance.
The old adage was that any publicity is good publicity. Post Tim Tebow an asterisk * is needed with a warning that good looking, well spoken, muscular, virginal born again attributes can induce toxic circus celebrity mania.

Phins cant sign Tebow cause he has a winning record with a playoff win and dont want to spoil their 4 years of losing and currently have a streak of 13 years without a playoff win.

Phins hate a winner.

There are 32 GMs in the NFL, and none of them are interested. I guess they all hate winning too. The Jags not wanting Tebow should tell you all you need to know about his QB skills. Tebow's a hometown hero there, they have no QB, and they could use some ticket sale help, yet they want nothing to do with him.

Surprisingly the dude is a bigger circus than Chad Johnson. It will be even worse playing half our games in Florida. I kind of feel bad for the guy because no matter where he plays that circus will follow him. He isn't good to start, but there is a vocal minority who push him to the front the minute a starting QB starts to struggle.

Can anyone explain?

If you need an explanation for this, you don't deserve one... Common sense

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Phins hate a winner.

You must not know what it is like to be a winner because this post is a huge loser

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Phins hate a winner.

So putting Tebow as a 3rd string QB would help us win??

Phins hate a winner.

That's supposed to be funny...Right? If not, that might be the WORST post in the history of FinHeaven

Did you watch the Jets last year. Tim Tebow is a great college player and a horrible pro player.

Do you know bad you have to be to only complete 47% of your passes. If if you were throwing blindfolded, you probably could hit the 50 % threshold.

Don't cloud the matter with facts! Tim Tebow has the love of the Lord and a message of hope.

There are 32 GMs in the NFL, and none of them are interested. I guess they all hate winning too. The Jags not wanting Tebow should tell you all you need to know about his QB skills. Tebow's a hometown hero there, they have no QB, and they could use some ticket sale help, yet they want nothing to do with him.

It's a shame because they would win more than 2 games and I would actually tune in and watch jags games if he went there...I think it's moronic on the part if the jags to not bring him in.

Back
Top Bottom