Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...?

Can anyoned explain?[/QUOTE

I don't know? Maybe because he is a horrible QB and in general does not bring anything to the table as far as football goes. If there was a position open for a spokesperson great hire. If it requires wearing a football uniform **** no.

"Cancer"? He may suck, but you, sir, are truly an idiot.

I think he may referring to the Te-bots that would be coming to the games and chanting for him and that turd arm to come in to replace Tannehill starting about halfway through the second offensive series. Or he may be referring to the plethora of articles that will be written chastising Philbin for not finding a way to use Tebow and capitalize on his "greatness." Or he may be referring to clubhouse damage that gets done when a few dozen reporters descend on the clubhouse every week to get the very valuable opinion of an over-rated 3rd string quarterback while ignoring players who made significant contributions in the game.

You don't like the word "cancer?" Okay, how about we just call him a very disruptive force ....with a turd arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I told the OP, there are people in this world that know a great deal more about football than you do ...lots and lots and lots of them.
Like I've told many, disrespecting somebody's personal opinion, without offering discussion, is cowardly and ignorant...have a nice day rook!!

Not that the rep bar is a big deal or anything, but you screwed your up with that amazing troll job... Close but no cigars though because you still come 2nd to JUNC as a troll artist...

Like I've told many, disrespecting somebody's personal opinion, without offering discussion, is cowardly and ignorant...have a nice day rook!!

You mean it's like when someone says, "I'd take Tebow over Carson Palmer...," without offering any meaningful discussion?
My thoughts on the Tebow matter have been made clear in the numerous threads that have popped up on the subject. You're free to look them up.

Yes, Tebow isn't accurate and isn't good. Corp deserves a chance because he just entered the league.

Back
Top Bottom