Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...?

Be cause Tebow is GAY and so are the Pouncey Twins. Only 1 Gay per team MAX.

shut up shut up shut up shut up i can't hear you shut up shut up shut up i can't hear you la la la la la shut up i don't want to hear about tebow shut up maybe he'll go away shut up shut up shut up

I love that there are 36 dislikes and 0 LIKES!!! LOL:lol:

If it weren't for the media circus he'd bring, I'd want Tebow on my team. Not as a QB, but as a utility player. I was actually afraid of what his role could be on the Jets. I think having him in on punt formations was a good idea, that they just didn't execute well. He's the sort of guy that if you need a big play, if you need someone to make it happen, he makes it happen He didn't get much a chance up here in NY. But he made things happen when they needed in Denver. I'm not saying he's a good QB, though his record as a starter is tough to ignore. But if you need a big play, he's someone I want out there to help.

Explain why he can't find a team in any league then if what you say is correct

Media firestorm it brings. And I think that gets into the locker room and provides a division. I don't think it's so much Tebow and the talents he brings. But what he brings on the field isn't worth the trouble off the field. It's a shame IMO. He may be trying to be an NFL QB still, not sure. But I think when it comes down to it, Tebow's a team player who'll do anything for the team to help the team win. The Jets just handled him poorly.

I'd take Tebow over Carson Palmer, if I was a Cardinal fan...da'hell are they drinking down there!!

Back
Top Bottom