Dolphins trade for Saints LB Stephone Anthony | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Saints LB Stephone Anthony

He has zero instincts it's strong and maybe nickel athlete. No feel for playing lb completely lost.

Why not shop in the packers first team Ilb trash can.
Seemed to have a great year at Mike his rookie year, then NO moves him outside for some reason.

Looking at some highlights he looks OK or at least better than Hull. played MLB was moved as said above and did nothing. Could be a good pickup depending on what we gave up.

Seemed to have a great year at Mike his rookie year, then NO moves him outside for some reason.

No he had stats cause the ball came to him and he played like ****.

He got moved outside cause he's all athlete no instincts.

They disliked his play inside so much they signed laurinitus corpse.

His tape is horrid

How happy are the Saints fans he's gone? Not the best judge of a player but certainly can be a telling barometer

How happy are the Saints fans he's gone? Not the best judge of a player but certainly can be a telling barometer

The way the Saints have been playing anybody not name Brees the fans would be happy.

No he had stats cause the ball came to him and he played like ****.

He got moved outside cause he's all athlete no instincts.

They disliked his play inside so much they signed laurinitus corpse.

His tape is horrid
The ball came to him 112 times? Come on!

The ball came to him 112 times? Come on!

You do realize that whole d has been horrid since he got there right? And they drafted him to be the franchise mike and he pure busted to the point they signed a dead laurinitus and then this offseason completely redid one of the worst lb corps in football.

You do realize that whole d has been horrid since he got there right? And they drafted him to be the franchise mike and he pure busted to the point they signed a dead laurinitus and then this offseason completely redid one of the worst lb corps in football.
Well the fins traded for him so I guess we will see. I'm certain it is for a conditional late round pick.

As far as I'm concerned this changes nothing. Just means I got another lb that can't play in the building.

Back
Top Bottom