Dolphins trade for Saints LB Stephone Anthony | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Saints LB Stephone Anthony

You do realize that whole d has been horrid since he got there right? And they drafted him to be the franchise mike and he pure busted to the point they signed a dead laurinitus and then this offseason completely redid one of the worst lb corps in football.

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl 28m28 minutes ago
#Saints selected 13 defensive players for 2013-2015 drafts: Only 4 remain on roster, just 2 are starters.

........ that D is epic bad

Saints gave him to us 2 weeks before we play them?

Yes they did. Telling isn't it. I bet they put the phone on hold to full belly laugh when we called to offer a pick in trade.

Probably was tannenbaum too. Asked him to repeat it so everyone could hear

Well dammit, we had to do something RIGHT NOW.

Jenkins is glass, Hewitt, bleh.

Maybe this guy is a stop gap for a few weeks and we keep Timmons.

I will say miamis scheme is more gap fill than instincts to an extent so you can do your job by filling etc properly but when you are late to see it it's kind of worthless.

I don't think 2 down strong is gonna get Miami beat its nickel mike and this does upgrade the athlete even if the guy doesn't locate the ball very well.

Just doesn't show the feel for playing lb. he's been all athlete no instincts and that separates jags from difference makers.

Silver lining here maybe he's a fill til Timmons comes back. On a rookie deal still has to be dirt cheap. Unlikely to be ready to go this week either way in our scheme.

I'm really hoping Timmons comes back and mauluga gets in shape

Back
Top Bottom