Eric Ebron Released - sign him now! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Ebron Released - sign him now!

Was never a fan of his. Thought he was full of himself in college of overrated and have not been surprised that he never lived up to the hype.

As someone who is on a group text with a UNC grad and a Lions fan and got constant updates, hard pass. He is athletic as hell, but he can’t catch.

Perennial disappointment. There is a good reason why the Lions have ditched Ebron. And don't tell us that Matthew Stafford didn't try to find him - (Stafford is one of the best passers in the NFL). We need a good TE and the place to find one is in the Draft.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we spent all of our cap money on 2 WRs and some magic beans

He had a lot of potential but never really lived up to it. In a pass friendly offense. I'm sure Detroit regrets drafting him so high. These are the players picked right after Ebron in 2014

Taylor Lewan
Odell Beckham
Aaron Donald
Kyle Fuller
Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
C.J. Mosley

I'd pass on him like the Lions should have 4 years ago.

He had a lot of potential but never really lived up to it. In a pass friendly offense. I'm sure Detroit regrets drafting him so high. These are the players picked right after Ebron in 2014

Taylor Lewan
Odell Beckham
Aaron Donald
Kyle Fuller
Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
C.J. Mosley

Wow........that is regret there.

Ebron would be a decent pick-up, but only as a value sign. Thus far, he's been average at best. I wouldn't offer more than show-me money.

Taylor Lewan
Odell Beckham
Aaron Donald
Kyle Fuller
Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
C.J. Mosley

He's 24 years old, and he has improved. I thought he was a poor pick in the top 10, but he won't hit his prime for another couple years, and he played well in 2017. TE's take a while to develop. Evidence? We have people in this thread calling him a disappointment when only 4 TE's in NFL History had more receptions at his age.

Whoever signs Ebron will get his best years. Detroit made a huge mistake letting him walk.

Back
Top Bottom