Eric Ebron Released - sign him now! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Ebron Released - sign him now!

Last year a number of people wanted Miami to go after Luke Wilson before he signed with the Seahawks. I see he's on the market again.

So... obviously nobody on this forum has watched him play. Being born in Detroit and watching all the games with my dad, while he is athletic and can get open he drops prob half the balls that are thrown his way and at pivotal moments in the game. This is why the Lions Fanbase gives him a hard time and this is why he is cut. Don’t say they never gave him a fair chance.

He sucks. Trust me. My friends a Lions fan , and he said he's lazy.. I'll take his word for it

No thanks. I don’t need the Lions first-round bust on he Dolphins.

I wanted us to draft him when he came out of UNC. Very talented TE. Needs to improve blocking, but can split the seams and make big plays.

I wanted us to draft him when he came out of UNC. Very talented TE. Needs to improve blocking, but can split the seams and make big plays.

Ran a 4.6 at combine and would definitely be a playmaker in Gas’s offense. Don’t think he was utilized very well in DET. If the $ is right Id definitely pick him up. We also need to draft one.

May have potential but I'll say this. My brother is a life long Lions fan and Ebron drove him crazy with easy drops. Dont think he'll miss him...

There's 4 TE's worth taking at 42 and at least one should be there
Goedert
Hurst
Ian Thomas
Gesiscki(SP?)

Ozzy rules!!

while he'd probably be an upgrade over what we've been dealing with the last few years, I'm tired of bringing in under achieving TE's that they are hoping turns things around (but never do). Just got rid of the last useless TE with too much cap $. Let's just draft one early and be done with this argument each and every year.

That's all? Especially considering the gunslinger Strafford was his QB. That's definitely worrying.

Stafford didn't trust him. His hands are suspect. 19 drops in 4 years, only starting 37 of 56 games in those 4 years. As a stretch TE he only averages 11.1 ypc. All of this screams that he's either lazy or can't pick up an offense.

Back
Top Bottom