ESPN: Can Miami Win AFC East ?????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Can Miami Win AFC East ??????

Miami seems set up to disrupt the passing game and to pass the football. I think this will play well against most opponents, but it could still be problematic against the Bills. I think Billy Turner and Shelley Smith could help the Dolphins as more physical players in the run game, but we'll have to see on that one.

Both might not even start.. So far Dallas Thomas is the starter at LG and Shelley Smith is not yet a starter for the RG position.

For the Fins to win the division I believe 4 things must happen.

1. Vast improvement in o-line play.

2. Vast improvement in LB play.

3. Better offensive scheme and play calling when reacting to opposing defense.

4. Tannehill must take the next step in becoming a franchise QB.

This team is afraid of success. Every year is "the year" and it grows tiresome. I'm in full blown prove it mode. Until they do I fully expect to be 6-10 or 7-9 at best.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

This team is afraid of success. Every year is "the year" and it grows tiresome. I'm in full blown prove it mode. Until they do I fully expect to be 6-10 or 7-9 at best.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Agreed and thinking any other way would make no sense. Why have confidence in them when they haven't shown anything in years?

Miami will never win the division with Brady being alive and playing for New England. Period.

They will always have the advantage. Even if Philbin becomes a hall of fame coach and Tannehill becomes a hall of fame QB New England still has the advantage of a decade plus of experience and winning together. I agree its almost impossible for us to be better than them, the best we can hope for is almost as good.

Tannehill should be better this season but who knows, this offense should cause problems for New England, Miami needs to score on more possessions in order to beat anybody. They will never be good enough until they're good enough.

If Brady gets hurt the other 3 teams have a chance, if not it's NE again.

The phins outplayed the Pats in BOTH games last season. I think the phins have a better roster overall. It all depends on Tannehill, as QB play is the difference between the 2 teams.
With an improved O line, the phins are a better team than Buffalo. Im not sold on Manuel, ditto for the Jets and Geno Smith
Buffalo beat the phins simply by dominating our O line. Dont think it will that easy for them this yr.

Sorry but you are seriously kidding yourself if you believe Miami has better roster than the Patriots. Once again it will be New England by at least two games and the rest of the division fighting for scraps.

I think the 3 teams behind NE are as talented as each has been in a long time, I think any of the 3 can earn a WC spot and all 3 should be in the playoff hunt the majority of the year. Where I think we have the edge is coaching, will that be enough to get in? I don't know but I feel better about this season than I have in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom