ESPN.com: Will phins make push for Greg Jennings? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN.com: Will phins make push for Greg Jennings?

Everybody wants Wallace, Bowe, or Jennings. Honestly only one of these guys will hit free agency. Jennings will most likely be the one to hit FA. Bottom line we need to sign one of these WRs.

Disagree strongly. I'd be surprised if either Bowe or Jenninngs was resigned.

I would be happy if we signed anyone of the three top receivers. I just hope we would still draft another one to develop.

Wallace is not a good fit in the WCO. Jennings is, and Bowe should be. I would go Bowe.

My List is Wallace, Bowe/jennings netx. I dont want to pay either of the last 2 big bucks becasue of age and Jennings injury concerns of late. I would pay them 4-6.5 mll but nothing more. Bowe maybe 7, MAYBE. Wallace i'd break the bank for.

You're dreaming. $5M a year got us Marshall and Burnett.

I'd love to get him, but given his recent injuries, not sure he's the guy I want to be in a bidding war and invest 50mm depending on what FA WR market will be this off season. If he comes at something a little more reasonable he has to be one of our primary targets.

The Dolphins signed Culpepper over Brees b/c of injury concerns and we know how that ended...

I do not like Jennings' age and how he has been knicked up. However, he is a big Joe Philbin guy and having Philbin's guys in the locker room will be a big help to next season.

Also he could be instrumental in teaching the offense to the receiving core.

If they give Jennings anything over 5 mil a year I'm going to be upset. I'd prefer a long term mega deal to Wallace, a 3 year deal to Bowe, or a 2 year deal to Jennings.

Well, it's safe to say Jennings will get WAY more than $5 million a year my friend.

Jennings is not that old. He's exactly one year older than Bowe, but I tend to think he's the better player. I would prefer Mike Wallace over both of them though.

If they give Jennings anything over 5 mil a year I'm going to be upset. I'd prefer a long term mega deal to Wallace, a 3 year deal to Bowe, or a 2 year deal to Jennings.
Same, same. I agree

A proven veteran WR will do wonders. Just look what Reggie Wayne was able to do for Andrew Luck this year.

Laughing at all the people that would want Wallace over Jennings on the Dolphins roster next year. I mean seriously... Different skill sets, one of which totally excels in our system. That's just one of like, a million reasons why Jennings is a better sign. In my opinion, he's just a better WR, broader skill set..

Laughing at all the people that would want Wallace over Jennings on the Dolphins roster next year. I mean seriously... Different skill sets, one of which totally excels in our system. That's just one of like, a million reasons why Jennings is a better sign. In my opinion, he's just a better WR, broader skill set..

Wallace has the ability to get seperation at the line, runs great routes, and has top notch speed which forces safety help on him every play opening up other receivers. I don't see how he wouldn't be a fit here. It's not like we're running the most complicated offense in the world.

I'd love to have Wallace here. Jennings as well. Anything to help aid Tannehill, but there's no reason that Wallace isn't a fit here.

People will be upset if we pay Jennings anything over 5 mill a year? Really? Because paying him six or seven would be highway robbery. People are talking about paying that much to Brian Hartline, and Brian Hartline isn't half the player Greg Jennings is.

Back
Top Bottom