ESPN.com: Will phins make push for Greg Jennings? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN.com: Will phins make push for Greg Jennings?

How about we get BOTH Jennings & Wallce. That would be AMAZING ...... a guy can dream right ? :sleep:

People saying let Hartline walk are insane. He has rapport with Tannehill, knows the offense and it be basically Miami developing him for someone else. Hartline needs to be re-signed. About Jennings...doesn't matter about his injuries he won't come cheaply as some WR starved team (such as Miami) will drive up his price. Not to mention the WRs in this upcoming draft aren't exactly too impressive. Jennings, Bowe and Wallace will get paid. None of them will be obtained cheaply.

Cruz and Nicks
Julio and White
Wallace and Brown
Welker, Gronk, Lloyd
Bryant and Austin
Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones

It's time we get a legitimate number 2. Hartline is not good enough. Everyone says well wait when there is someone better on the other side, well we saw that for 2 years with Marshall here.

Go get one of Wallace/Bowe/Jennings and draft one of Hunter/Allen

I love Harvin but Wallace is gone. They signed Brown to the big contract last year. No way they afford Wallace. The drawback to Harvin is the injury history. If both are healthy, Harvin is the choice. I would be happy with either. I think Wallace is a fin next year.

I really dont want us to sign Hartline, I dont want him to be our number two for another 4 years.

Everybody wants Wallace, Bowe, or Jennings. Honestly only one of these guys will hit free agency. Jennings will most likely be the one to hit FA. Bottom line we need to sign one of these WRs.

Bowe wants out of KC. He aslready said that earlier in the season.

Cause Wallace wants $11 million per season...why do you think Steelers are willing to let him walk? They tried to sign him before the season with a $10 million per season offer and he wouldn't sign it. He wants to be the highest paid WR in the league...more than Larry Fitzgerald.

That is what was reported but turned out not to be true.
http://triblive.com/sports/steelers...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+tribunereviewsteelers
The message the Steelers sent to Wallace — their holdout receiver who wants a contract like receiver Vincent Jackson‘s $55 million contract with Tampa Bay — couldn‘t be clearer. Namely, if he wants a new contract, he needs to be in camp. Wallace, who has failed to sign his $2.742 million tender, is the only restricted free agent in the NFL who is not in training camp.

I'd take Wallace or Bowe before him, too old

isn't bowe one year younger than jennings. what a life changing difference... btw WR's produce at a high level well into their 30's, they're not running backs, so the whole "he's 30" argument makes very little sense to me. when it comes to receivers. look at andre johnson, reggie wayne, T.O., marvin harrison, Donald Driver, steve smith. and those are just the guys that i can think of off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom