Ever meet any current players playing today? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever meet any current players playing today?

ugh i just got into it because you seemed to use CAPS and get a lil comptudish with me for NO reason.
I felt it was a personal attack and now my feeling are hurt.
:(

yea this thread got off topic like 87.9% of all threads on here.
just remind me not to quote you around the end of the month from now on
:fire:

:unsure: They track these things?

ugh i just got into it because you seemed to use CAPS and get a lil comptudish with me for NO reason.
I felt it was a personal attack and now my feeling are hurt.
:(

yea this thread got off topic like 87.9% of all threads on here.
just remind me not to quote you around the end of the month from now on
:fire:

Umm, actually, I didn't use caps with you.....now Goon got the caps treatment (a bad call on my part) but we are cool now.

I guess if I had thought out my response to you and WV a lil better I would have asked you a simple question. "Was or wasn't Randy McMichael nice to me and my son?" It is a yes or no question and the answer is "yes", he was nice to me and my son. This has nothing to do with his personal life or any character flaws he may have. This has only to do with me and my son's experience meeting Randy. I will tell you that I met him a year later with my son and he actually remembered us and was equally as nice. While I may not condone what he was accused of (spousal abuse), the fact remains that he was nice in my experiences with him.

He broke Peyton's jaw right? :lol: It's wrong to be mean about these things but, I was :sidelol: When Peyton's jaw got broken

that is the main reason i give peyton so much respect because broken jaw and didnt miss a game.
The hit was crushing though.

oh and Lungoystr i just said it was a personal attack because goonboss warned me the other day for a personal attack after telling a jets fan to go visit the devil. haha so no hard feelings.

that is the main reason i give peyton so much respect because broken jaw and didnt miss a game.
The hit was crushing though.

No joke. I have nothing but respect for PM. But Mixon Layed the hit on PM....It wasn't cheap or anything...He just dropped the hammer.

At the annual Dolphins Banquet (except they didnt have it last year cause we SUCKED) every table gets to sit with a Dolphins player. I was at the second table and I was so excited because I thought I would get to sit with a really good player. Ronnie Brown was sitting at table 3, and Keith Traylor I believe was at table 1. Drunk Joey Porter was supposed to sit at my table, but he sat down at the VIP section and we didn't get to sit with anyone. I am actually glad he didnt sit next to me cause who knows what could happen? He could have gotten mad at me and hit me or something... i called up the dolphins and they gave me free vip passes for a dolphins practice but still wtf.

also john denney- nicest player on the team
and gibron hamden- the qb who was on the phins but now bills- super nice
john beck is a good guy, chris chambers didnt seem very friendly

:unsure: They track these things?

Only 68.7% of the time

15mog7a-1.jpg

In 2006 me and my dad went to the Dolphins Bills game in Buffalo (Lost 21-0).. before the game ronnie came over and signed my hat.. thats when he had his broken wrist.

What is your point? The purpose of this thread was to see if anyone had met current or former players and what they were like......I gave my answer. The fact is, despite what you think you know about Randy's personal life, he was a nice guy in person. One has NOTHING to do with the other. What part of that do you not understand? Now, had I seen him giving his wife a beat-down in front of me and my kid, that would be a different story.

Exactly. Which was going to be my next point. Just cause he seemed pleasant on a particular night you met him dosent make him a nice or cool guy. How about those people sitting in the restaurant trying to enjoy a meal with their families when he slammed a chair on his pregnant girlfriend? What do you think they would say?

Im sorry, I dont need to meet the guy to form an opinion on whether or not he is a nice guy based upon the fact that I know he beat a pregnant girl with a chair in a public restaurant. Thats good enough for me to classify him as scum. Sure, maybe he had a bad day and in one single moment, lost his cool and made a mistake. Fine. And everyone deserves a shot at forgiveness. None of us are void of making mistakes.

However, for me, it will take more than a few people claiming they met the guy at a bar or something and he was nice to them.

And my whole beef was how Dan Marino was classified as an ******* simply because he didnt sign something for some fans. It just makes no sense to me that McMichael can be regarded so highly as a person on one thread and Dan being labeled an ******* in another when you consider whats really important.

And oh yea, like I was trying to point out in the other thread, lets not pretend we can really know someone based off a short encounter.

I met Ronnie his rookie season at the mall - pretty nice guy, he was very quiet though.

I've also run into everyone's favorite former QB - Daunte C. at the Pembroke Lakes Mall. He didn't seem like a friendly guy. Also a former Dolphin I've met Olindo Mare twice. At the opening of a jewelry store near my house and trick or treating a few years ago with my girlfriend and her sister. We actually were at his uncle's house and he tried to make a joke about my Portis jersey. I smiled and said "things could be worse, right?" and he laughed...nice guy.

He broke Peyton's jaw right? :lol: It's wrong to be mean about these things but, I was :sidelol: When Peyton's jaw got broken

I was at that game in Indy. It was great. I had the phins, the over, and too much to drink :lol:. I was hanging out of the car window in the parking lot after the game screaming to people about how I told them the phins and the over were a LOCK and they shouldve taken them too. Funny thing is, both of my friends that I was with had the Colts. :lol: In fact, the guy who was driving was the guy who took my bets. I not only cleaned up that weekend, but he didnt care for it when a couple of people threw stuff at me while I was hanging out of his car. :lol:

He was already steaming about how I hit him over the head on that bet, then my ridiculous behavior got his car struck with a can of what our friend in the back said appeared to be natty light. It was at that point he hit the lock key on the window controls and started rolling my window up which forced me back into my seat.

Too bad he forgot the door lock part, cause I then just went to leaving the door half open and hanging out that way. When the 2nd thing hit the car(which I still feel was a brat, the guy in the back claims it was a hot dog because no one puts chili on a brat):lol: he had enough. I was kinda lucky he didnt just push me out.

I met Don Shula a few years ago and he was as nice a man as I have ever met. We talked for a few minutes and I got his autograph.
I have also met Mike Dikta and Tom Jackson and both were very nice and didn't mind talking to me. I couldn't believe how small TJ was but then again when he played linebackers weren't as big as they are today.

Back
Top Bottom