F the Michael Vick apologists! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F the Michael Vick apologists!

I bet your dog doesn't support Vick coming back.

my dog thinks the NFL should do a full investigation of its players on dogfighting but it wont happen. My dog also supports being able to crap wherever he likes but Iwont go for that one.

My dog also thinks that neutering dogs is evil and the owners that do this should be neutered.

So your arguement is that special interest groups who don't like that people harm dogs and cats are bad?

I support the Humane Society and the ASPCA and PETA and I hope they f'n ruin any chance for Vick to return to the NFL b/c Vick doesn't deserve to return to the NFL.

By the way, I also support the WWF and the Sierra Club and a bunch of other animal rights "special interest groups" which do look out for animals besides dogs and cats.

What's the point?

Your choosing to support Vick making big $ again in the NFL instead of punishing him for killing and torturing about 100 dogs. Why?

Why support Vick?

Let's get this clear, I don't blindly support Mike Vick. I wasn't one of the idiots who was out there at his trial with 'Free Mike Vick' signs. What the man did was wrong and he deserved to be punished.

He was punished.

Now, I support the re-instatement of Mike Vick, mainly because I oppose those who most want him permantly banned.

People who take their agenda and try to force it down others throats. Whether is PETA with this, or Al Sharpton demanding Imus fired cause of a joke on a show, or religious groups getting people fired over jokes on comedy radio shows.

Special Interest groups SHOULD be a good thing, but they are so obsessed with their own self-importance that they do more harm than good IMO.

He can move on - I'm sure there are some janitorial jobs of which he is qualified for.

Why is he allowed to be a janitor? By the way you are talking....He SHOULDN'T be able to move on. Why don't we just kill him?

Peta is a group of idiots seriously.

PETA has been criticized by other animal rights groups like the Humane Society and the ASPCA for being maybe too extreme sometimes but "shock value" is what the PETA founder believes in. She knows that she is being over-the-top in much of their protest displays but that's the point - to bring attention to the plight of animals. It's often a tough thing to get people to support.

So, if Pam Anderson is willing to stand in protest fully nude to speak out against fur, then why not use that to get attention?

That's the idea/logic of PETA - a controversial but often effective method.

Let's get this clear, I don't blindly support Mike Vick. I wasn't one of the idiots who was out there at his trial with 'Free Mike Vick' signs. What the man did was wrong and he deserved to be punished.

He was punished.

Now, I support the re-instatement of Mike Vick, mainly because I oppose those who most want him permantly banned.

People who take their agenda and try to force it down others throats. Whether is PETA with this, or Al Sharpton demanding Imus fired cause of a joke on a show, or religious groups getting people fired over jokes on comedy radio shows.

Special Interest groups SHOULD be a good thing, but they are so obsessed with their own self-importance that they do more harm than good
IMO.
Agreed. Seems like some of those PETA members care more about animals than humans.

He was punished.

Special Interest groups SHOULD be a good thing, but they are so obsessed with their own self-importance that they do more harm than good IMO.

+1

He was punished.

Friggin Imus?!?!?

You're getting way off track here.

Try to check your anti-special interest group agenda at the door.

I'm not representing any other group than NFL fans. As an NFL fan and financial supporter (Phins season tix, NFL Ticket, merchandise), I don't want this piece of sh*t in the league!!!

It's not about people who think that dogs are special cases. And by the way, PETA (as an example) isn't just a dog-special-interest-group.

And it's not about PETA.

It's about the NFL being not just an average, ordinary job. It's a celebrity status job and Vick doesn't deserve that.

He can go on with his life b/c he served his time in jail as he should have but he just doesn't deserve to be back in the NFL b/c of what the NFL means - it's that simple.

Ya know when you don't deserve to be in the NFL? When you aren't one of best football players in the world.

The NFL is a right, because so few in the world are able to do it. The job pays a lot, because they are paying for the absolute best in world (and John Beck....j/k).

I think that there can come a time, when you still have the talent, but the 32 employers of NFL players don't want to give you a job because you have repeatedly shown an inability to not **** up (see Pacman Jones). But Vick has 1 (huge) transgression...he did the time, now if one of the 32 owners wishes to employee him, they should be able to.

Back
Top Bottom