FA alert: Demarco Murray | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA alert: Demarco Murray

the big problem with murray is which one or we going to get? the 4.4 ypc or the 3.6. i also thing this would hurt drake. he will have to give up alot of reps to a name like murray

You have it backwards.

CJ had his best year last year and DeMarco not so much. He’s older, and has much less tread on the tires.

This deal needs to be cheap but probably won’t be.

CJ had 2 good games or something. Seriously, that dude is slow. DeMarco I don't really want either, I think we should go through the draft

Meanwhile the pats get Jeremy hill for 1 yr 1.5million
We will pay Murray washed *** like 4 a yr
Also might have something to do with the fact that he can't hang on to the ball

..if we signed him the rhetoric around here would be "Cincy had him for 4 years and they let him leave on such a small contract, there's gotta be a reason why. Way to go signing another team's unwanted garbage Mike TannenBUM ..hehehe"

Just take 20 mins and watch some tennesee film when you get the chance if you think Murray is washed up. If you can watch that and think that he isn’t worth 3 mil as our #2 then I don’t know what you expect from a #2

How on earth we upgrade from Damian Williams to demarco Murray and people aren’t satisfied in beyond me

Just take 20 mins and watch some tennesee film when you get the chance if you think Murray is washed up. If you can watch that and think that he isn’t worth 3 mil as our #2 then I don’t know what you expect from a #2

How on earth we upgrade from Damian Williams to demarco Murray and people aren’t satisfied in beyond me

Yep, along with the prospect of getting a rookie RB in the mid to late rounds, it'd be a great room.

Yep, along with the prospect of getting a rookie RB in the mid to late rounds, it'd be a great room.

Depending on how Drake continues to progress by the end of the year it could arguably one of the top few duos in the league

And your right this signing in no way eliminates bringing a rook in

Murray wasn’t just a door mat in Tennessee, he was very effective and still has gas in the tank. The yards per carry stat provides the worst argument bc that stuff can be purely situational for the majority of the season

Ajayi probly had a 3.something ypc in his time here last year yet trading him was thought to be a terrible decision at the time

Back
Top Bottom