FA alert: Demarco Murray | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA alert: Demarco Murray

Murray’s stats aren’t actually too bad. He only had 184 touches last year. Yes his average was 3.6 yet he still had 6 TDs on the ground and one TD catch.

He’s perfect for what he is at this point, a guy to compliment another RB. I’d be excited about the pickup. Would I still draft a Guice or one of the other RBs anyway? Yes at the right moment in the draft.

The usuals on twitter are floating Demarco Murray as a Miami Dolphin interest. At this point I believe Miami is forced to use a draft pick on a RB, but with a vet balancing the RB room that pick is not forced.

Would be a GREAT pickup if we don’t overpay. Need an experienced big back behind Drake

Its a visit, not a signing. And what do you mean by "insight"? Do you mean gas knew about the moves? or do you mean he approved of the moves?

Thanks for the clarification.

Some believed Gase had pull when it came to the guys that were acquired so far. Assuming he’s working with Tannenbaum on these matters you’d think he’d buy off on Murray signing.

Id rather have dwill back and draft a bigger rb for short yardage. Drake and williams were tearing it up in the passing game and i thought thats what we were going for

Yes he is a bit long in the tooth but he can't be any worst than Damien Williams.

Back
Top Bottom