Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference"

NCFINFAN38 said:
Because Feeley is no where near as good as Lucas or Brian Griese. They got there chance and so will Feeley, but until people fix the supporting cast nobody is gonna be a pro-bowl QB on this team. If the OL jells quick enough and the recievers coach can teach these wideouts what it means to play team ball, then Jay will still be better than the backups and HE will be the man.
Either way ya slice it Jay will be the starter, like it or not.
Now thats a post filled with logic and reason:

"Because Feeley is no where near as good as Lucas or Brian Griese."

You said it so it must be true, sorry AJ, your no where near as good.

"then Jay will still be better than the backups and HE will be the man.
Either way ya slice it Jay will be the starter, like it or not"

darn, no matter how I slice it, Jay is the starter, even if AJ completely outplays him in training camp and pre-season Jay is the starter.....hmm.....thank you for posting on finheaven Mr Wannstedt, your input it always invaluable

Finsflurry said:
Lucas did lead the Jets to 6-2 record and the playoffs.What has Feeley done?

Uh lead the Eagles to a 4-1 record and helped them get to the playoffs just like Lucas did, but would you feel better with Lucas or Feeley back there? Lucas is not good enough to even be a backup in this league anymore.

I believe Lucas played first game of the playofs and they won.I was just pointing out that Lucas has done something in his career.I'm not saying Lucas is better than Feeley.

I believe Lucas played first game of the playofs and they won.I was just pointing out that Lucas has done something in his career.I'm not saying Lucas is better than Feeley

Griese has done a whole lot more than either of them, but Lucas only has a couple more wins than Feeley so I wouldn't really say he's accomplished more.

DolFinatic718 said:
Phinzone

In spite or because? You be the judge

In spite or because? You be the judge

Phinzone

Did we lose because of Jay?

Denver's D was really good this year, I remember.

One of my favorite games. This game showcased all of Chambers great skills. Fiedler had a hell of a game and 4th quarter.

Pretty hard to do with the recievers we had :)

T-Rock

Again, pretty hard to do with our core of recievers.

What dolphin fan could forget this game? :confused:
Yes sure Jay deserved no credit for this win either.

Believe we lost this game

Another GAme ball!!!

Pretty Good passer Rating right here :D

Yea sounds like bottome half to me.

Not As much Research as Rick but I'm tired either way....

Jay, is that you???

:roflmao:

That is the scariest avatar I have ever seen lol, is that Jay when he's 75?

minus said:
I believe Lucas played first game of the playofs and they won.I was just pointing out that Lucas has done something in his career.I'm not saying Lucas is better than Feeley.
Lucas never led the Jets to the playoffs, they finished 8-8 the year he started.

Yeesh, now we're comparing A.J. Feeley to Ray Lucas? :lol:

I can't freakin' wait for the first game. Then at least we'll find out if Feeley is good or bad.

Muck said:
Sorry man, but he's just not very accurate. Every week we see him severely underthrow Chambers deep. We see receivers reaching back on short passes. And there just isn't a lot of mustard on the ball. It'd be one thing if he made up for it with accuracy. But he doesn't.

The Chambers injury during the Denver game was his fault. He threw that ball up there and got his WR killed. Did the same thing to Ricky in last year's Jet game. Good thing Ricky already had two kids, because the Jet defender got him right in the midsection.

He had some really good games in his four years here. But most of them should have been BETTER had he made some passes he should have made. His tenure has been mired with inconsistency. And he doesn't even throw a pretty spiral anymore (that thumb injury did it for him).

Look, I love the guy's heart and tenacity. I love the team-first attitude. But there's a reason why the Phins have been trying to replace him since 2001.

To add to the accuracy problem, we all saw McMichael getting decked at least twice a game !!! So not only Fiedler is in jepordy,for getting the ball intercepted ( because of a bad pass ) but he puts the saftey of his own team mates in that mess.

Excellent research man..........excellent. Just ignore the stupid one line replies like "He still sucks" ............you proved your point and it's something all level headed fans have known. But when people form an unhealthy hatred for a man they've never met in their lives, there's no stopping them.

I'm personally excited to see Fiedler play behind a cohesive, athletic line.

dolfan_101 said:
To add to the accuracy problem, we all saw McMichael getting decked at least twice a game !!! So not only Fiedler is in jepordy,for getting the ball intercepted ( because of a bad pass ) but he puts the saftey of his own team mates in that mess.

Nah, I think it's because you have this misconception that QB's always throw it straight to the numbers..................... wouldn't that be great if they ALWAYS did........ have fun with those dreams.

NCFINFAN38 said:
Because Feeley is no where near as good as Lucas or Brian Griese. They got there chance and so will Feeley, but until people fix the supporting cast nobody is gonna be a pro-bowl QB on this team. If the OL jells quick enough and the recievers coach can teach these wideouts what it means to play team ball, then Jay will still be better than the backups and HE will be the man.
Either way ya slice it Jay will be the starter, like it or not.
Feeley is nowhere as good as Lucas or Griese? Based on what?

enigmatics said:
Excellent research man..........excellent. Just ignore the stupid one line replies like "He still sucks" ............you proved your point and it's something all level headed fans have known. But when people form an unhealthy hatred for a man they've never met in their lives, there's no stopping them.

I'll personally be excited to see Jay holding a clipboard during actual games, and I'll be elated when he cleans out his locker and boards a plane for New York..............

enigmatics said:
Nah, I think it's because you have this misconception that QB's always throw it straight to the numbers..................... wouldn't that be great if they ALWAYS did........ have fun with those dreams.
Do you actually think Fiedler has what it takes to take the Phins to the SB ???? Look at the stats, look at his consitancy.I don't think a QB can make a perfect pass every time but at least more than Jay does. In the NFL look at all of the QB's that made it second round of the playoffs in the AFC !!! Does Jay fit in with those QB's ???? NO !!! I can admit that Jay does have good games every once in a while, but do want a QB that may do good in a game or a QB that has the odds favoring him. So what I am trying to say is that you don't have to always make the perfect pass just be able to throw a pass that at least is partially catchable.

enigmatics said:

Excellent comments man....excellent. Just ignore this..

Jay Fiedler has thrown 62 INT's in 58 games he has played as a Dolphin. :D

Back
Top Bottom