Finheaven's QB Rankings? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's QB Rankings?

I'm not saying Tannehill is better then these guys right now, but I do believe that all but Rodgers and the elite 3 would be no better or perhaps worse in this current offense.
Well, I'll agree with this: I think only Philip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, and Matt Ryan of the guys listed could be playing better with what we have to work with right now. Maybe Luck. I like Russell Wilson a lot, but he's had some stinker games this season that his team won because the defense just flat out won the game for them not only by scoring points, but by putting them in scoring position multiple times late in the game.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Nick Foles would be awful in our offense, by the way. Watch the Eagles. He does not throw into tight windows often, nor is that a strength of his.

In order:

1) Rodgers
2) Wilson
3) Rivers
4) Ryan
5) Luck
6) Stafford
7) Foles
8) Kaepernick
9) Newton
10) Dalton

Tannehill may improve in the future to the point that the list changes, but in the absence of a guarantee of such improvement, which is impossible, I have to substitute any of the above for him at the present time.

And if Manning, Brees, Brady, Romo, and Roethlisberger were younger and entering or not too far into their primes, I'd take them over Tannehill, as well, which puts Tannehill currently 16th in the league on my list, right about average.
Some of the guys on this list conflict with your stance on YPA. Quite honestly that doesn't surprise me.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I like Wilson but he hasn't been asked to carry his team. Rodgers yes but other than him, no thanks. I will stick with Tannehill. It's becoming more obvious that this young man is going to be very, very good.

Some of the guys on this list conflict with your stance on YPA. Quite honestly that doesn't surprise me.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I like Wilson but he hasn't been asked to carry his team. Rodgers yes but other than him, no thanks. I will stick with Tannehill. It's becoming more obvious that this young man is going to be very, very good.

when has Ryan been asked to carry the team?

I'm still laughing at the idea that anyone would take Colin Kaepernick over Ryan Tannehill right now. A lot of 49ers fans want Alex Smith back, and I don't blame them. Colin Kaepernick is ****ing terrible.

This question does make you think, no stats just tell me who you want. I have to go with Rodgers as well, young enough, perfect system fit, deep to Wallace, etc. As much as I wanted Peyton before, I would now pass on him and the other old guys. The team is too young and talented to go through another QB quandary in a year or two.

I have Luck and RT as a toss up, and there could be some homerism involved. Luck may have more overall talent but, in seeing what he has not done without Wayne gives me a second thought. He is now playing with what RT had to work with last year, and not doing too well.

For me, there is just something about Tannehill's attitude that I like over Luck. So, I would take him, with Luck a very close third.

It's funny when you think about this. With all the debate and criticism, I believe, all things considered, most Phans are happy with what we have.

exactly...:rolleyes2:

In order:

1) Rodgers
2) Wilson
3) Rivers
4) Ryan
5) Luck
6) Stafford
7) Foles
8) Kaepernick
9) Newton
10) Dalton

Tannehill may improve in the future to the point that the list changes, but in the absence of a guarantee of such improvement, which is impossible, I have to substitute any of the above for him at the present time.

And if Manning, Brees, Brady, Romo, and Roethlisberger were younger and entering or not too far into their primes, I'd take them over Tannehill, as well, which puts Tannehill currently 16th in the league on my list, right about average.

Seriously....is anyone on Finheaven surprised that the word "average" was typed in this post?? Shou, you find a way to say that in every single post you make. There is absolutely nobody on here that does not know what you think of RT. Nothing new here.
The fact that you were able to put Dalton and Kaep on that list just completely made that whole thing even more crazy.

What was your basis for this list? Stats? I don't see any rhyme or reason to it.

Another non-surprise. You have no response for your list defying your stance on YPA.

Seriously....is anyone on Finheaven surprised that the word "average" was typed in this post?? Shou, you find a way to say that in every single post you make. There is absolutely nobody on here that does not know what you think of RT. Nothing new here.
The fact that you were able to put Dalton and Kaep on that list just completely made that whole thing even more crazy.

What was your basis for this list? Stats? I don't see any rhyme or reason to it.
The best conclusion to make is that I'm a complete moron who has no credibility whatsoever, so that anything I say you don't agree with can be immediately dismissed as ridiculous and without merit. :lol:

Try it! It's in nowadays! ;)

Back
Top Bottom