For those wondering.. Chads preseason stats last year compared to this year (so far) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those wondering.. Chads preseason stats last year compared to this year (so far)

The Dolphins were schooled by the Falcons starters. Henne threw 2 INTs. The long TD came late. Then, the Dolphins dominated the Panthers starters. Henne looked better, but was still missing important throws. It looks to me like Henne has improved slightly. But will that be enough? Probably not.

atlanta put on a show for the home team featuring their new toy julio. we were not gameplanning. sparano told you this days before game. He said it was just another practice. once again, you believe what you want to believe. I think you hate henne and nothing is ever going to change your mind. so be it! havea fun season REV!

People really don't the like the idea of Henne having a good game. Even the smartest people here are making **** up to prove their point. :lol:

Preseason QBR
Kyle Orton's is 110
Matt Hasselbeck's is 102.5
Mark Sanchez QBR is 92.3
Tom Brady's is 111.3
John Beck's is 101.0
Matt Ryan's is 106.4
Jason Campbell's is 95.8
AJ Feeley's is 97.0
Kevin Kolb's is 82.6
Tyler Thigpen's is 75.9

Yes, the second game was a nicer performance (87.8 QBR), but are you still feeling fine with that 71.2 overall QBR?

Preseason QBR
Kyle Orton's is 110
Matt Hasselbeck's is 102.5
Mark Sanchez QBR is 92.3
Tom Brady's is 111.3
John Beck's is 101.0
Matt Ryan's is 106.4
Jason Campbell's is 95.8
AJ Feeley's is 97.0
Kevin Kolb's is 82.6
Tyler Thigpen's is 75.9

Yes, the second game was a nicer performance (87.8 QBR), but are you still feeling fine with that 71.2 overall QBR?

just for $hits and giggles, why dont you compute the ratings if he had thrown two quick easy TD's instead of running those two TD's in. What would his ratings be then? That crap is designed for madden and fantasy geeks.

are we talking about last year? we are talking about the fasano int. henne put it in the best possible place so the te didnt get killed. it hit him in the hands and he dropped it. it was a bad situation no matter what. if he would have lead fasano and fasano got his head taking off every body would be in an up roar over that. and i agree henne has alot of issues, and i have not once said henne is the guy to take us to the superbowl. ive only took up for him this one play, but i will stand by who ever is the qb bc im a fan of the team. im not going to hope he sucks. i love the team and want to see them win period

you are insinuating the Henne knows where the best ball placement is to keep his receivers and I am saying, based off his past two years he doesnt. One preseason pass to fasano doesnt change that

just for $hits and giggles, why dont you compute the ratings if he had thrown two quick easy TD's instead of running those two TD's in. What would his ratings be then? That crap is designed for madden and fantasy geeks.

Am I missing something? When did Henne run in two TD's? :confused:

Am I missing something? When did Henne run in two TD's? :confused:
he's making the point that henne led two touchdown drives, and that if you were to factor in two pass tds instead of two rush tds, hennes QBR goes through the roof.

QB rating mean nothing. Just show me a leader on the field that doesn't make mistakes, and puts up a W in the score column.

how bout henne's time of possession? that count in ratings? it prob should cus it means your getting first downs. You wanna beat New England. Dink and dunk marshall all day with those avg. cb's all night. reggie bush their *** just for a few laughs while BB looks miffed on sideline wondering how he stops the guy who beat him in cleveland and he starts thinking, i better not blitz henne cus he is getting rid of the ball in one second. just like brady, the true mr. dinker dunker.

So 83.9 + 87.8 averages to a 71.2 qb rating?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Do you people not see how 83.9 + 87.8 = 171.1

171.1/2 = 85.85

How the hell do you see it any other way. Simple addition/subtraction here.

Write what you want but clearly he does not have a 71.2 QB rating like CK states.

The OP is talking about his QB Rating. And what do the stats show? He has a better QB rating so far compared to his previous PRESEASONS.

I don't get you pull a 71.2 out of...

That's not how it works buddy,, as pass attempts (and other variables) are different for each game. What you have to do is combine the two into one QB rating.

The way you have it is faulty logic and early elementary thinking.

That's not how it works buddy,, as pass attempts (and other variables) are different for each game. What you have to do is combine the two into one QB rating.

The way you have it is faulty logic and early elementary thinking.
as they say, stats don't always tell the whole story. game one he throws a pick that should've been caught. game two he leads two touchdown drives, that he isn't getting any credit for.

as they say, stats don't always tell the whole story. game one he throws a pick that should've been caught. game two he leads two touchdown drives, that he isn't getting any credit for.

but hot damn he is hitting bess on tight rope 20 yds downfield! hell yeah! can i get an amen! and did anyone see him hit fasano with the camera angle from behind henne? that ball was humming and cant be any more accurate. but lets forget about those plays....it was carolina.

Next 2 games should be interesting ... Dallas & Cleveland both have defenses below ave. in most categories.

I think we have to count on Daboll, & he seems to be off to a good start.

We know we're going to have QB & O-Line issues ... can Daboll scheme around them, that's what an O-Coordinator gets paid for ... to get the most out of what you've got.

Back
Top Bottom