Gase is done | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is done

Dolphins have been leading for 11 minutes all season and they are 4-5. This is a bad football team with band aids all over it. A good off season, last place schedule, and a little luck and we are back in the playoffs next year. Book it.

One thing is to lose your starting QB, the other is to lose your entire team....offense, defense, and special teams are playing like they have given up. That speaks more about the character of the coach than play calling. I also think that Gase will get a pass this year, but if this happens again next year (and I am afraid it will) they MUST pull the plug.

what plays can he call the whole d-line is in backfield immediately cant run,no time to throw farther than 7 yds,our line blows horse ****.Bill Walsh,Don Shula, and Belicheat couldnt call plays for this team.

And who is responsible for that O-Line? Shula , Walsh and Belicheat would never have allowed that O-Line to get that poor.

qb and kiko two worst grades last night

although it does need to be said theres a scheme flaw when the panthers have that limited a skill group playing outside of the qb and you don't double mccaffrey whenever the sticks allow for it

I bet if I graded that qb play in terms of ask and execution on a snap by snap basis you are getting at best a 50/50 plus and negative split

and fellas you aren't winning **** playing qb like that

54 more days

I was hopeful after that first year, but his offense sux, the guy running the D sux, and last but not least - he is the worst play caller in the league.

He is doing this without a true QB he can count on, the O-line is still garbage (yes that does fall a bit also on him), and no running game due to no real pass-blocking... Miami missed game one because of a hurricane, a LB that was important missed a few games, and was a distraction, and Miami started the season with putting the most yardage in away games then any other team by far, yet Miami has still won 4 games.

Gase is not going anywhere, anytime soon.

Almost two decades of the same ****...Bad coaching,bad roster,bad owner....Christ!!!...When do we catch a break???
It's a freaking joke...

I get it - just disagree. I liked the aggressive call, didn’t like the throw. In hindsight, obviously a knee would’ve been great.

Sure, there's no problem playing aggressive... if your QB isn't Cutler. Gase knows Cutler is terrible. Gase knows Cutler can't throw down the field. That's why he calls so many short passes and why teams stack the box with their entire defense. So while the decision isn't bad in a vacuum, it's absolutely terrible when you look at the circumstances.

Those who think gase is getting fired:. We have a large enough sample on our owner and his overly lenient tendencies going back to Sparano, Philbin, Ireland. And I'm good with this, you start firing guys after a couple of seasons, you're the browns

I'm a dolphins fan ride or die but I'm sorry I can no longer watch this Benny Hill football team and this ridiculous coaching staff any longer I'm done for the year.

The QB situation is very bad, but I’ve seen this franchise play quality football with guys like Jay Fiedler, Gus Frerotte, Chad Henne, Matt Moore occasionally, Ryan Tannehill as a rookie, even Joey Harrington looked good for about a month. So I think their overall poor play is more of an indictment of the coaching staff and management than simply Jay Cutler. They have no legitimate reason to not at least be playing competitive, fundamentally sound football on a weekly basis. Even Sparano and Philbin could accomplish this about 75% of the time, with the occasional stinker. Right now it’s a **** show in a weekly basis.

The roster sucks. I've stated it before and gotten lambasted about it but this roster sucks.

People want to be in denial about it but with the exception of perhaps a half dozen players, this team is bereft of functional talent.

I read that in a salguero article the other day that the organization thinks it's still a year away no matter what happens the rest of the year. If that's the case it makes you wonder why they gave Cutler 10mm to come in. You think they would have just signed a TJ Yates and rolled with he and Moore for the year.

So tired of the staff making excuses about execution and being a year away. There is talent on this roster. We lack talent at the organizational level. We keep hiring first time HCs that assemble first time coordinators and high school level staffs. Foerster was a joke everywhere he had been. That the quality of coach you get as a first timer.

If Gruden is serious about a return or Jim Harbaugh wants back in the pros you do what you can to clean house and get a guy like that. They will bring their own personnel people and will have experienced coordinators lined up to work with them.

Enough is enough.

Back
Top Bottom