gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor

:lol:

I apologize for my post. I was frustrated over some personal issues and it came out way nastier than I had attended.

Hey guys,
I don't want this to be a hateful event...This game could be one of the all time greats.I don't won't to talk smack,I just don't think Fla(whom I think is a great team)(love the SEC)will put 40 or 50 points on Bama.Bama has been #1 for a reason.I bet Urban Meyer isn't taking Saban and Bama lightly.We have Gator and Bama fans here,
but remember what brings us together...We are all Miami Dolphin fans.
Lets all just enjoy the games.
Peace out.

Definitely.

And I sure hope you don't leave after UF scores 44 on you guys (;)) because we'd miss you when mid-June rolls around and it's the dead of the off-season and your not here to help with our wild conjecture and speculation.

:D

ahhhh , the day has finally come. today is the day ive been waiting for ever since saban shagged a$$ on us with his tail between his legs. i knew this day would come i just didnt expect it to be this soon . today is the day my gators rip the heart out of saban, chew it up and spit it out and get some revenge for my fins. beat down coming today, CHOMP CHOMP!

I can't wait for the game today!!! I also can't wait to hear BlunderDan0 eat crow tonight!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my beer, chips and salsa ready...I can't wait for this game!!! I want to see lying Nick Saban cry like a baby when the Gators spank them!!!

I can't believe I'm pulling for Nick Satan and the Bloody Tide :err:

7-7 wow, great start!!!! That Demps guy from Florida has unreal speed...could be someone we look at to run back kickoffs for us???? :)

Great game so far..

I could never root for any team with Nick Saban on it.I dont think I hate anyone in sports as much as I do him. I dont want him to get a title shot

Back
Top Bottom