Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE!

the last time you got a new coach and QB you ended up 7-7-2 with a signed permit from Bill Polian to advance to the point where the Colts could slap an exclamation point on the charity by finishing you off 24-zero in the last 31 minutes........vs 9-7 with your old coach Mangenius. I guess that's not bad for a team that beat opponents with a sub .400 cumulative winning percentage, recently had lost 6 of 7 and couldn't beat a dead Atlanta team at home when they needed to, so there's that, but let's not lose sight of reality please.

MakingExcuses1-1.jpg

I wouldn't expect my stalker to be able to actually read and absorb the info.

that div title still means far less than 4 playoff wins and 2 title game apps.

every QB in the last 5 years I have heard it is your best since marino, let's allow him to prove something first.

we have 14 wins the last 2 years, you guys have 13. What does that say about a team that has less wins than a "laughingstock"?

bro, nobody cares what you did. you guys suck now. you are a bottom feeder in the league and are a joke. you are at least 1 year away from rebuilding (you still have to cut sanchez and fire ryan). take your misrable feelings somewhere else.

bro, nobody cares what you did. you guys suck now. you are a bottom feeder in the league and are a joke. you are at least 1 year away from rebuilding (you still have to cut sanchez and fire ryan). take your misrable feelings somewhere else.

I keep forgetting you guys are a SB threat and we'll be lucky to win 1 game.

I think we will be better than the jets but am I missing something we finished 7-9 they finished 6-10. Way too much assuming.

I think we will be better than the jets but am I missing something we finished 7-9 they finished 6-10. Way too much assuming.

:lol:

Ladies and gentlemen ... Mr. Glass-half-empty

i dont think its out of line for me to say we can win 10 games this year. i also dont think it is too far fetched to think the jest will lose two more games from last year.

:lol:

Ladies and gentlemen ... Mr. Glass-half-empty

Actually he is realistic.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

i dont think its out of line for me to say we can win 10 games this year. i also dont think it is too far fetched to think the jest will lose two more games from last year.

anything can happen, I wouldn't bet on you winning 10 and us 4 but it could happen. I would say 8-9 for you guys and 5-6 for us but we'll see.

If you think there is nothing more than a 1 game difference between the two teams, you missed a lot. :lol:

The Jets are their own worst enemy.As long as Rex is 'runnin the show.....there'll be arguing,finger pointing,and dissension from within.And that just warms my heart,with a giant grin!!! It simply shows just what a train wreck that organization is. "ALL BARK......NO BITE"!!!
Hopefully he will get a 20 year extension

nope, you'll be lucky to win 4 and we'll be in the playoff hunt. enjoy the next 8 months.

lol you went 7-9 last year and we went 6-10...and we split the season series. Please explain to me how you are so much better then us.

On paper you have a stronger roster right now but we've all seen in the past that just because you win the off season doesnt mean your going to be good. Ask the Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom