Get rid of Tannenbaum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get rid of Tannenbaum

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i think Gase is safe for a year or two, but Tannenbaum needs to go. He has mismanaged this roster with awful contracts and terrible, wasteful trades. Need a competent football guy in the front office.

They need a real GM. Not a GM with a guy looking over his shoulder every second. Grier and Tannenbaum have to go. Does Ross have the balls to fire him though?

Last edited:
i think Gase is safe for a year or two, but Tannenbaum needs to go. He has mismanaged this roster with awful contracts and terrible, wasteful trades. Need a competent football guy in the front office.
T-Baum certainly doesn’t deserve to be fired at this point.

this roster is not as bad as our inept coaching makes it look. granted, its not great, but there are several nfl coaching staffs that could be competitive with this team

3 years (4 if you include his consulting year) and the o-line is still ****, secondary is still ****, lb corps is still ****, and we have a bunch of mediocre (AT BEST) high draft picks. And a bunch of **** contracts and **** trades. Tbum blows.

3 years (4 if you include his consulting year) and the o-line is still ****, secondary is still ****, lb corps is still ****, and we have a bunch of mediocre (AT BEST) high draft picks. And a bunch of **** contracts and **** trades. Tbum blows.

i agree the o line is ****. but the scheme on both sides is so piss poor its not even competitive.

yeah tbum is ****.

i agree the o line is ****. but the scheme on both sides is so piss poor its not even competitive.

yeah tbum is ****.

How do you scheme **** UDFA LBs and an overrated LB like Kiko into being competitive? How do you scheme a secondary with one good player and no FS into being good? Burke isn't great, but I have to give him at least some benefit of the doubt (not much), as he's been given mostly ****.

Of course, he does manage to **** up what should be a damn good D-line.

How do you scheme **** UDFA LBs and an overrated LB like Kiko into being competitive? How do you scheme a secondary with one good player and no FS into being good? Burke isn't great, but I have to give him at least some benefit of the doubt (not much), as he's been given mostly ****.

Of course, he does manage to **** up what should be a damn good D-line.

dude we play such an elementary defensive scheme. get SOS he'll break it down for you. the wide 9 double A gap stuff..how many teams still even do that? thats our base ****. when is the last time you saw an opposing offense call a time out on offense because of an unfamiliar look they got from our D? its too easy man. carolina drew up that wr screen and when we showed double A blitz, cam audibled and they clowned us for a 40 yard TD. the entire league was laughing at matt burke.

dude we play such an elementary defensive scheme. get SOS he'll break it down for you. the wide 9 double A gap stuff..how many teams still even do that? thats our base ****. when is the last time you saw an opposing offense call a time out on offense because of an unfamiliar look they got from our D? its too easy man. carolina drew up that wr screen and when we showed double A blitz, cam audibled and they clowned us for a 40 yard TD. the entire league was laughing at matt burke.

Yes, I know, and we play it with Pop Warner level players due to shitty personnel management. Wade Phillips wouldn't be able to get much out of these guys. It wouldn't be as bad, but it certainly wouldn't be good. Even the best coaches need a little talent to work with at this level.

If Tannenbaum isn't fired, then the biggest issue on this team is Ross because he's an incompetent owner.

The biggest issue with this team right now is that it's full of overpaid, undisciplined, and untalented players. We give big contracts to mediocre players who make bonehead plays. We don't build a competent line around the most important position. We keep putting band aids at LB. We completely ignore the safety position. We trade away players or lose good players for little to no value. This roster is a mess and that's on the GM.

It doesn't excuse the coaching and the scheme, but it's an issue.

Back
Top Bottom