Getting back Wes Welker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting back Wes Welker?

Who did we pick up with those picks again, i forgot

Samson Satele in the 2nd round. Forgot what happened with the 7th. But yeah he was anything but super man while he was here. He exploded in NE. Dont get me wrong he's a good receiver, but at this point Randy Moss would be a much better pickup and come at the same price, if not cheaper. Plus Penny and Moss were teammates back at Marshall. They were my favorite QB - WR tandem to ever witness in college football. It would be crazy if we could get him here. Now THATS something to get stoked about.

I just dont think Welker can do the same in the deep ball.

Many people know I am one of his biggest supporters as far as his talent...but do I want him back now?....NO...He is no longer a Dolphin and not welcome in Aqua and Orange...

Next year WW can look longingly across the field and wish he was on the division leading and dominate team on that day, wearing aqua and orange.

WTF? I love these guys. "Can we get Welker back?" "Should we re-sign Surtain?" "I hope the Lions trade us Culpepper next year?"

I dont want that friggin traitor back with the Fins. I absolutely hate Welker.

Don't hate but certainly don't ever want to see in Aqua ever again..., let him run out of bounds and dive rather than take a hit for any other team....

Could the Fins ever get back Wes Welker and how much would it cost?
Yes, you can get rid of your #83 jersey, he's not coming back, we have the next welker/chrebet anyway, all we need is a true #1 with size to complement our deep threat (ginn) and Slot receiver (Camarillo).

He's not coming back obviously.

In hindsight, I can say that the trade was a mistake. At the time I supported it, but not now. Satele does look serviceable, but he doesn't look like something special, and in fact there are rumblings that Parcells and co. think he is too small to be the kind of center they want.

You don't think we could use a guy like him on 3rd and 9, a situation in which we suck big time?

Don't get me wrong, I'm over him, but the trade isn't looking great.

The answer might be different if we didn't have Welker 2.0, an upgrade with perhaps a tad less elusiveness but definitely more strength and heart.

THAT SHIP HAS SAILED
clear.gif

The answer might be different if we didn't have Welker 2.0, an upgrade with perhaps a tad less elusiveness but definitely more strength and heart.

THAT SHIP HAS SAILED
clear.gif

C'mon man. Camirillo is not as good as Welker.

Not only is Welker a better WR, but he is also a good punt returner which is something we could use as Bess is average at best.

I dont care if we get him back but Camirillo is not an upgrade over Welker. Welker showed as much as heart as dolphin as any player. Dont think anby other player including the now much beloved Camirillo would turn down that contract. pure silliness that people now hate him.

C'mon man. Camirillo is not as good as Welker.

Not only is Welker a better WR, but he is also a good punt returner which is something we could use as Bess is average at best.

Thats where your wrong, my friend. Welker never played as big of a role in Miami as Camarillo has, and the seasons not even over yet.

Back
Top Bottom