Getting back Wes Welker? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting back Wes Welker?

you guys eriously blame wes for leaving and taking parting shot while leaving? The orginizatios was in shambles. being ran into the ground by both gm and coach. How many ppl here take shots still at past management?
taking shots on the way out is a classless move any way you slice it.

hahah didnt we get john beck for that?? i dont think they evened out..but seriously move on

taking shots on the way out is a classless move any way you slice it.

Exactly, kicking a former team and teamates while down, and going to a SB team. Keep your mouth shut and wish the best...there was no need for comments on the way out.

Like others have said, screw him....stay a pat.

You see Zach Thomas had class and dissed the idea of going to NE, Welker was sitting back daydreaming of being one of Brady's girlfriends.

Im happy with Camirrilo(sp?) sure his name is harder to spell.....but he catches just as well as Welker.

Honestly, I don't understand the fascination that some on this board have with an average wr that played over his head here and benefits from having Randy Moss on the other side of the field in NE. Just like Chambers, the Welker ship has sailed folks, I'm happy with the fact that Ginn is progressing and Camarillo can overachieve just as well as Welker could back in the day. Do we still need to get better at wr? You Betcha. Pining for long gone Fins who didn't really want to be here anyway isn't going to get that done though...turn the page.

Could the Fins ever get back Wes Welker and how much would it cost?

WHAT! :rolleyes2:

It really amazes me how some people have such man love for this average WR that hasnt worn a fins uniform in 2 years... AND... said he wished he wasnt a fin while he was playing for us...

Id hate to see how some of you Welker man lovers would react if your girlfriends broke up with you.. its the end of the world, its the end of the world.. Im going to kill myself:boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Camarillo is darn near as good and cheaper too. Why do I need him back at this point? I like him and all, but get over it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom