Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th

i hope ginn runs well (like 4.35 or so) but not so well that his stock soars and someone takes him before us (like sub 4.3).

As a freshman ginn ran a 4.29 , and hes running a 3.37 now with a bum ankle, hes gonna run ATLEAST a 4.32-4.33 if his ankle his 100%, this kid is special,the kind of guy who makes a Defense have to look where he is every single play, i hope we don't trade down, because if we do, Ginn might be snapped up

Ginn scored 15 tds as a wide receiver in 3 years...is that the player you want?
JARRETT HAD 41 TDs IN 3 YEARS ...NOW WHO TAKES IT TO THE HOUSE MORE???

Add the 6 punt return tds and 2 kickoff return tds in 3 years and you still only get( 23 tds in 3 years ) NOT QUITE THE PLAYMAKER EVERYONE IS MAKING HIM OUT TO BE!!!!

Just watch the Chris Houston game, your boy can't get out of press coverage worth of dam and with a 4.6 time he isn't gonna be able to get any seperation in the pros.

It'll be the best playmaker we've had since Clayton and Duper were here....now imagine the defence paying attetion to Ginn and then we have CC out in the slot....just in case we have Booker too who had a solid season last year.......now the defence keeps paying attention to those WR's and we'll run Ronnie....of course for all of this to work we need better play from the QB spot.

Ozzy rules!!

With no Marino to throw to him...

Well when he runs a 4.28 - 4.30 his stock will rise. I think we need to draft Ginn. We need a guy that can score anywhere on the field. Not to mention he will help everyone get open. He is perfect for Cam's system.

Well when he runs a 4.28 - 4.30 his stock will rise. I think we need to draft Ginn. We need a guy that can score anywhere on the field. Not to mention he will help everyone get open. He is perfect for Cam's system.

He had 15 receiving TDs, 3 rushing TDs, 7 or 8 returns on ST for TDs, and even threw for a TD in his college carrer, Cam probly has his mouth watering thinking about what he can do with this guy.

Ginn will make Welker look like a statue out there on kickoffs and punt returns !! People don't realize how important field position is sometimes.

Jarrett is gonna suck. He's too slow and is like Ernest Wilford or Mike Williams. If Ginn runs a sub 4.3 we could probably still trade down with maybe Green Bay at #16. The only team I see taking a WR between 10-15 is MAYBE San Fransisco. They have a lot of other needs too though. Ginn is awesome. His 9 min video on youtube is amazing.

Are you saying that we shouldn't draft hm cos we don't have Marino to trow him the football?

Ozzy rules!!

Duper and Clayton had Marino....thats what I said. Do you believe that they would have been as productive without him? Then again...Warfield and Rice had decent QB's...that threw them the football....but never long....because they ran routes....no one ever said that J. Rice was a speedy receiver....but it was rare that he was caught from behind...and Warfield was one of the best to ever play the game....the only reason he never had big numbers was the Dolphins ran the football in the 70's....if he played in todays game or IF the Dolphins threw more than they did back then...his numbers would have been so much greater than they were.

The NFL is littered with fast receivers that had speed....but never learned to run routes...or had a proper QB that could throw them the football on time. In every draft there's a few small reveivers that have as much speed as Ginn....but never make it in the nfl....speed alone is not a magical key to the Hall of Fame.

Just watch the Chris Houston game, your boy can't get out of press coverage worth of dam and with a 4.6 time he isn't gonna be able to get any seperation in the pros.

Obviously you have a reading problem because he is not my boy and I take offense regarding that remark

He had 15 receiving TDs, 3 rushing TDs, 7 or 8 returns on ST for TDs, and even threw for a TD in his college carrer, Cam probly has his mouth watering thinking about what he can do with this guy.

Great maybe he can be our QB with your insight!!
Maybe he can line up as a running back???

You realize that the level of players in the NFL is" just a tad bit" better than what he saw in college...and I still think 5 tds a year in college as a wide out is
not impressive. Maybe since your use to Wes Welker and his production
that 5 tds a year seems incredible but it's not.You can speculate on what might be in the future but I can tell you straight out facts to prove my point!

I would rather hear facts than fairy tales!!

Back
Top Bottom